• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg2291#msg2291 date=1287007931]
    have you ever had a bad haircut?
    [/quote]

OMG yes. When I was 10 I got one of those horrible poodle perms, and then when I was 11 I chopped it off into a boy haircut.

More recently, I got my hair cut in my hometown when I was 20, and they gave me a cut that wasn't horrible, but I hated it because it really wasn't my style. It seemed too "country girl" for me.

Comment

[/quote]

I've had EVERY bad hair cut ......
      I follow the Magpie path. "Oh SHINY belief" Yoink!

Comment

[/quote]

I've never had a good one. And, now that I have very little hair, I guess it's hopeless.

:'(
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

[quote author=TaiganPagan link=topic=62.msg2427#msg2427 date=1287032247]
          What is a haircut?
          Should a Heathen get one?
          [/quote]

I like the answer!

Well, anyway, I don't go to hairdresser unless I really have to. And it happens about once in three years, because I cut my hair by myself. I made an exception last spring and they cut it very weirdly. The whole summer I either looked like I hadn't brushed my hair in weeks or got an electric shock or I had tried to look like those anime characters which have sort of helmet-looking hair with longer tangles of hair below the rest of the hair.

I think I'll continue cutting it by myself.... (I prefer long hair so that's not a problem)

Comment

[/quote]

I'd consider the blunt bangs I had a couple of years ago to fall into that category. Not a good look for me :P
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=62.msg2382#msg2382 date=1287024180]
              Lots....and my mom used to get me 'pixie' cuts when I was little.....*shudders*
              [/quote]

lol...so you are saying that one day Sophie will hate me?

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=62.msg2667#msg2667 date=1287084760]
                lol...so you are saying that one day Sophie will hate me?
                [/quote]

probably not....I just happened to look like a little boy with that cut....your Sophie is much cuter than I was.
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[/quote]

Oh god yes. I hated it so much I went home and shaved my head. I was 17.

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=62.msg2325#msg2325 date=1287014187]
                  Ahhhhhhhhh +1 I suck for not answering with that.
                  [/quote]

;D

Mostly art.

Comment

[/quote]

Yes. This bitch cut my hair to look all soft and pretty when its the edgier ones that look better on me. It was awful.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

What did you want to be when you grew up?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg3186#msg3186 date=1287175269]
                        [/quote]

An architect or an interiour designer. And today I made a career path test and the result was architect. Probably I should have stayed with that then as I'm now trying to find a new field of study where to apply for the next year (doing my master's thesis now and I'm totally done with journalism and journalistic work..).

Comment

[/quote]

Went through a lot of phases, including journalist, veterinarian, ornithologist (I was just thinking about that the other night for some reason), and, when I was in elementary school, vampire.

Comment

[/quote]

a mother of 12...yikes!
                            a nurse
                            a teacher for a short time
                            a princess (when I was 4)
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[/quote]

An icthyologist...
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

[/quote]

A dirty old man. Then decided that a Bad Example would suit me better.

But, when I was really little, I wanted to be a cat. Then settled for truck driver.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X