Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg3186#msg3186 date=1287175269]
    What did you want to be when you grew up?
    [/quote]

An astronomer.

Mostly art.

Comment

[/quote]

Indiana Jones.

Seriously. I wanted to major in Anthropology, go out and do my anthropology stuff during the summers and teach during the school year.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

What did you want to be when you grew up?[/quote]

A paleontologist.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

[/quote]

I'm with Gardenia on this one - a paleontologist. I still know all the dinosaur names
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=Gardenia link=topic=62.msg3282#msg3282 date=1287191438]
            A paleontologist.
            [/quote]
            Same here.
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Computer Analyst...
              But because of what happened to me, I lost my will to compete and take down the opposition to achieve my goal. When I awaken to the reality of existence, I found out that taking somebody else dream is more or less a crime. If I would have continued, how many people would have suicide themselves, became drug abusers, people who renounce to educate themselves thus becoming good educated citizens. Fighting to be the top is meaningless, if everybody else must pay for it.

I did not totally abandon the study of technology, I still educate myself on my own about it. I chosen a life in my corner on my own terms, without interfering with everybody else needs. If I would have listen to the people who set those educational programs, I would have became a greedy destructive liberal. I like my choice of working and travelling... I take a place for a while and then, leave it for others to enjoy or profit.

Comment

I wanted to be a teacher, an Olive Taster( still do!) and a cat (still am)
                meow
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[/quote]

I wanted to be a soldier or a policeman.

As a child I thought both of them were the same thing.
                  [4:82]

Comment

[/quote]

Still a kid ...

It worked
                    I follow the Magpie path. "Oh SHINY belief" Yoink!

Comment

[/quote]

Up through early grade school, I wanted to be a ballerina, like my mom would have been if it weren't for bad ankle structure. Then, when I was 8 I realized I was more chubby then the other girls in class.

I wanted to be a psychologist for a while(I thought they made ten dollars and hour, and were therefor rich), or a museum curator. By the time I was 13, I was planning on being a concert violinist.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[/quote]
                        A veterinarian.
                        Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

What did you want to be when you grew up?[/quote]
                          A marine biologist....I ended up a paleontologist and I'm happy with that.

Comment

I've got a lot of catching up to do, so here it comes!

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg196#msg196 date=1286619930]
                            If you could create a monster movie, what kind of monster would it be, and what would be the underlying moral of the story?
                            [/quote]

It would be about an evil deity worshipped by a cult (the deity in this case could be a huge monster hidden under the ground or something), but the deity kills all the cultists and resurrects them as zombies. The main character would be just an average person whose house would be under attack by the zombies and who will be forced to group up with strangers who decide to take refuge in a seemingly well defendable mansion which just happens to be *cough* right above where the monster is located. They figure out an epic plan to subdue the monster but in the end they are overwhelmed by many many zombies and die a gruesome death.
                            Morale of the story? I don't know... don't mess with huge monster-like deities? Don't do something stupid just because the group you're in wants you to? F*ck everything and run? Just pick one :P

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg1037#msg1037 date=1286782935]
                            What are the three "nevers" of your life?
                            [/quote]
                            - Never watch another movie with Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie in it.
                            - Never play another MMORPG unless it has zombies and lots of gore.
                            - Never get contact lenses because they can cause infections and can get stuck behind your eye. Or both.

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg1894#msg1894 date=1286929776]
                            If you could be a pet to someone famous, who would it be and why?
                            [/quote]
                            I can't answer that. I dont know any famous person that I want to stay near for long.

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg2291#msg2291 date=1287007931]
                            have you ever had a bad haircut?
                            [/quote]
                            My hair is never good, always dry and hairs sticking out in every direction. My beard is always weird and grows back faster than you can say "ia ia cthulhu ftagn" 6000 times backwards.

[/quote]
                            I honestly don't think I ever thought about that and I face the consequences of that today still.
                            And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

[/quote]

I didn't care.. as long as I was famous and loved xD a singer or actress were my favs I think :P

Comment

Have you ever eaten anything past the expiration date? And what were the results?
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X