This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to Find a Path.

Hello, hope you can find what you looking for.

Comment

Hello I am trying to find my way. I feel lost.

Comment

Re: Notifications issue

Did you not get a reply from me? When I look in sent messages, it says it is empty. There is a message from another member I've replied to twice but it doesn't seem to tell me I have replied so I wonder if he even got my replies at all. I definitely sent you a reply so if you didn't get it, maybe I'm having trouble replying to PMs now. :S

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and silly me forgot to add.. yes, the notification has gone now and it seems to be working fine! Thank you for fixing it!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Re: Hey guys (and gals)

Welcome Dral
          [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome!
            [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hello

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
              Welcome to PF!
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                Did you not get a reply from me? When I look in sent messages, it says it is empty. There is a message from another member I've replied to twice but it doesn't seem to tell me I have replied so I wonder if he even got my replies at all. I definitely sent you a reply so if you didn't get it, maybe I'm having trouble replying to PMs now. :S

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and silly me forgot to add.. yes, the notification has gone now and it seems to be working fine! Thank you for fixing it!
                The only message I got from you was the user's name so I could look it up. But I have not gotten anything since then.
                Do you have it set so that it automatically saves a copy of your sent PM's? Might want to double check that real quick. If it's checked, I'll have to dig into it a bit more to find out why this is happening. (I didn't touch your account and settings at all when resolving the friend request issue so this is probably something unrelated.)

I'm glad the static notification is gone.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

No, it wasn't saving them. It is possible that my phone lost internet connection while it was sending. Strange to happen right at that moment, but it does happen so not impossible. More likely is that I wrote it and forgot to send it. I've been hopeless lately.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hi!

Hello everyone!

I created this account a couple weeks ago, but just worked up the courage to post an introduction!
                    I go by Indigo or Indi, and am 27, married (to an agnostic) and have two little baby kitty cats, that are way too spoiled.

I found this forum while looking for information on Holidays.

I ususally don't do much for holidays except "did you know today is Lammas? Happy Lammas!" But my Husband and also a close friend have both expressed interest in knowing more about my beleifs. and then i got a call from one of my pagan friends who has decided to start introducing her daughter(my god-daughter) to the wheel holidays. Since i used to be the "planner" for our friends, i've decided to deal with both at the same time and actually celebrate holidays this year.

i feel like i just rambled. :=L:

Anyway, i've learned alot while lurking, hope to learn more by participating!

Comment

Re: Hi!

Greetings!

Also, an agnostic atheist or theist?
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Re: Hello! :3

Hey there :meow:

selume proferre

Comment

Re: Hello! :3

Howdy there

Comment

Agnostic Theist, he leans towards my beliefs, but struggles with the "god/ess" words

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello.

I am a 25 year old husband and father of two, all while serving in the US Navy. My wife is a Wiccan and has been since before we met. I have spent the last year (at least) researching Wicca and several other pagan paths in search of a greater understanding of the grand scope of it all. Being a former Christian, I have had nearly a decade of exposure to the highs and lows of spiritual atmosphere and ritual. Eventually I saw the forest for the trees so to speak and decided to leave the church and God as it were. Since then I have been little more than an Athiest/Agnostic of sorts and thus have not given much attention to the ideal of there being anything beyond myself or this planet.

It was not until I took the time to more deeply evaluate my wife's feelings for her religion and how they applied to real life things that we can see and feel in this world (like the warmth of energy in our bodies or the soft dirt beneath our feet) that I started to capture a glimpse of the world she sees through pagan eyes. So here I am hoping that having presented my case to a congregation of like-minded fellows such as yourselves I can collect a few valuable opinions and maybe even learn something about myself and the path I may choose to walk.

Though my primary focus in study has been Wicca, as of late I have been seeking exposure to Chakra, meditation, Shamanism, and spirit guides.

Comment

Working...
                                X