X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone new to paganism :d

Welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

aww that sucks :/ but thanks for letting me know ahead of time. It is good to know. :O

thanks you for the welcome Simon Slade I really appreciate it! Hopefully I can definitely find something!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Welcome to PF!
      Thank you very much thalassa

Comment

Re: Hello.

Hello mate . i am also new in this forum ..owner of online mobile store the stackkart.

Comment

Hello everybody!

My name is Michela, I'm 20 years old and I love the pagan world since I was a child.
          I'm a musician: I play the guitar and I sing, and of course one of my favourite kinds of music is the celtic-Irish one.
          Mmm... What else can I say about me?... I love the Nature (the more she's wild, the more I like her), the photography, reading fantasy books (the Lord of the Rings is my favourite one), shaping and painting clay and other materials, studying herbal medicine and cooking.
          I hope you to spend a good night/day wherever you are!
          Blessings!

Comment

Re: Hello everybody!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

hi

my name is steve im from nj and willing to learn for some kindred

Comment

Re: hi

Hello and welcome to PF!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Greetings from Ohio

Hello everyone, I started practicing Hellenismos about 3 weeks ago. I am drawn to the ancient Hellenic Gods and Goddesses, Aphrodite in particular. I am getting on this forum to branch out my understandings of paganism and learn its various paths. I'm open to new ideas, as Hellenismos is really the only pagan faith that I understand so far. I'm excited to get to know all of you, as well as your beliefs!

Comment

Re: Hi, I'm looking for guidance.

welcome!! i'm also pretty new here, but i'll do my best to answer the questions you might have
                    ~ flowers are our only garments
                    only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Hello Everybody

I'm Maryjean, I'm 20 years old, my journey so far has lead me to be very influenced by both buddhism and paganism, however I remain open minded. I love to be outdoors and am very blessed to have been brought up in the beautiful valleys of scotland. I look forward to reading posts from similar kindered people and learning so much from other people's views and experiences. I wish you all a beautiful evening. Love and Light x

Comment

I totally agree with you. Celtic music is fantastic and it perfectly fits to my flute. So that has become my favorite kind of music to play

unfortunately I'm not a celtic pagan, and I don't really know much about that path, so I think I'm not to any help at that point.

Comment

Re: Hello everybody!

Hello and welcome!! Hope you like it here, and if you have any questions, just ask - I'll do my best to answer

Comment

Hi everyone

Hello everyone.

I'm not too good at introductions... But here goes!

I'm a 17 year old Male Pagan from England. I've been a Pagan for several years, and I'm well grounded in my beliefs. That's it really. *shrugs*

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Alright mate welcome to the forum. Your first few posts were deadly fair play.

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Thank you, and thanks again for helping out with my research!

Comment

Working...
                                X