• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello. My own personel feelings are that even though we eat them, we still need to give them the respect, (animals that is) as they are sacred too. That too is my biggest beef with chritian beliefs, is that the earth and plants and animals were created for us to use (and abuse) and that there is a better afterlife (heaven) anyway so they can abuse and ruin this earth as they are going to a better place. That seems so foolish to me, but that is my own belief and I try to respect other living things.

Comment

Re: joined this website cause i need i guess you could say help?long post plz read

For those interested in how some people affect electrical items (and a host of other bits and bots) try this:

The Slider phenomenon is quite fascinating. I have a daughter who used to be an incredible slider although it seems to have quietened down a bit now.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Re: joined this website cause i need i guess you could say help?long post plz read

I really don't have resources, I know they gave me a bracelet I had to wear that had a grounded wire attached to it, but this was back in about 1991, so I don't really know if there was science to back it up. I was banned from working the self check out back in walmart too, cause when I went to fix them I would restart them about half of the time, but that diddn't just happen to me so it could just as easily have been a computer with a short.
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: New here, out of curiosity.

Welcome aboard, please leave your sanity at the counter.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              Welcome aboard, please leave your sanity at the counter.
              That should be easy, my sanity hardly ever tags along.

Comment

Originally posted by SCoyote View Post
                That should be easy, my sanity hardly ever tags along.
                My sanity suffered the fate of all stowaways: it walked the plank years ago.

Comment

Hi!

Okay, so I'm an atheist that can't seem to keep himself away from Paganism, notably Asatru and Heathery. This is perhaps the first time I've decided to take a more serious step, however, as I only ever joined one other site and it was more focused on the history of heathens rather than the spiritual.

I know history. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about living it. And when you're the only Heathen in town, it's hard to live that life.

So, yeah, hoping to find some friends here at least, seeing as I can't get any nearby.

Been checking out the site, by the way, and it is awesome!

Comment

Re: Hi!

Welcome.

Comment

Merry Meet

Merry Meet! I'm an eclectic pagan, i've been studying paganism on and off since 2001. A few years back i decided to become dedicated to this spiritual path and it has been enlightening even though we all hit bumps in the road along the way in life... I like listening to other peoples beliefs, and im not shy in sharing mine. I'm looking forward to networking with people in different areas, and cultures. If you have a question, feel free to send me a message.
                      May you walk your path in love and light,

Knowledge Seeker
                      Last edited by Guest; 03 Sep 2012, 20:00.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Welcome to PF! Good to meet you!

Comment

Re: Hi!

Welcome to PF and great to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to PF Tomas!

Comment

Welcome aboard Helen!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                X