When you were born, you were the:
      4,634,103,187th
      person alive on Earth
      79,332,113,383rd
      person to have lived since history began
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Re: Heilsa from Alabama..!!

I posted a few things a long time ago it seems and they ain't showed up yet. It said they had to be approved. I understand that. But, it's been along time..??

Later,
        -Lyfing

Comment

Re: Heilsa from Alabama..!!

It has been more than 24 hours now..??

I know I look like an arse, but you'd think they'd get their crap right (or at least come around)..

Later,
          -Lyfing

Comment

Greetingf from North Cackalacky

Merry Meet everyone. I'm Emeryth, but you all may call me Em, or Emmie if it suits you. I am very, very excited to have found this forum, right now I feel as if company of spiritually like minded individuals will do me a great deal of good. I am hoping to make quite a few new friends.

I suppose I should say something about myself, well for starters I am 23, I am a mother of 4 small boys. I am basically a hereditary witch so to speak. My father taught me as a young girl to love the goddess among many other things, and as a teen I found my place as a Wiccan. I have been a solitary practitioner though for the most part, mainly due to a lacking of covens in the random places I have lived. Though I love being social, and making friends. I also love animals, nature, reading, writing, cooking and many arts and crafts type hobbies. I love to talk to people and I am online quite a bit so if you would like to talk feel free to contact me, I love talking about everything, from mundane things like football or recipes to the more spiritual like rune casting or meditation.

Anyhow I hope everyone is well and I can't wait to meet you all, Blessed be.

Comment

Re: Greetingf from North Cackalacky

HEllo and welcome to PF!!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Re: Greetingf from North Cackalacky

Howdy Emeryth!

Pleased to meet ya!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Greetings from this Wicked Wolf

Greetings and good tidings to you all. My name is Little wolf of two Moons. you can call me Moon if you would rather I will answer to it. I am a little new to this and very nerves, I have only ever spoken to a small few of what my faith was and what I would like to learn more of. I guess I am here for a little guidance and help as I try to find my path.
                  I am easy going and fairly simple to get along with. Like the river I flow unencumbered and like the pebble beneath its frothy waves I let most anything wash off of me.

Did I forget I like to write? .. yeah now I feel like odd.

Comment

Re: Greetings from this Wicked Wolf

*pats your head* welcome pup.

and believe me if you openly admit you are wicked in your intro... you have no idea what wicked is.. *snicker*

being a wolf I'm sure you'll do fine finding your way and learning... but dont be afraid to ask questions. and dont get discouraged if people dont give you responses you like... this forum is like a family, and I learned that quickly myself when I first started... families arent perfect, and there will always be quarrels but that aside we are here together as one to support eachother.

remember there are no stupid questions as long as you are learning... if you are new then dont get discouraged at any eyerolls or facepalms... because it will usually come along with good information.

Welcome to the forum, I hope it becomes a home on the net for you.
                    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey there, and welcome
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Merry Meet!!

Hi all,
                          I'm new to the site. My name is Emma and my magickal name is Lavender Rose. I am Wiccan and I really look forward to getting to know you all.

Blessings
                          Lavender Rose
                          )O(

Comment

Howdy there, Wolf!

I was pretty nervy the first time I came here too, but so many people have been so nice to me for such a long time that they feel like family now. I hope that the same thing happens to you.

Best wishes!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet!!

Hello, Lavender Rose!

I accept your blessing, and give you one of my own - May the places you rest your feet always feel like home - especially this one!

I'm not Wiccan, but you'll find a whole variety of witchy type people here. Welcome!

Comment

Rage Comics

So..I am a redditor. Dumuzi got me addicted! Go blame him. Anyways. After some time of lurking, I was finally motivated (read PUSHED) into making a rage comic. And I did. Then I made two! So how about you guys post your comics you make. It's quite easy using:http://www.ragemaker.net/

It's uber easy to use. I figured it out after one use. Just make sure to check the box to save as a picture. And when you save to your computer, you add .png to the end. It reminds you. Then it gives you a link.

So here are my two I made the last two days.
                                Together Alone
                                and
                                First Rage of Christmas

Enjoy!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X