X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Merry Meet!!

Hello to you both and thank you for the welcome!!

I love doing practical things to honour my faith such as celebrating the Sabbats and Esbats, getting crafty and relaxing through meditation. I am developing my psychic and healing abilities and looking forward to sharing those experiences with you all.

Brightest Blessings
      Lavender Rose

Comment

Re: Rage Comics

[4:82]

Comment

ha, funny.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Welcome, LR!
            Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Re: Greetings from this Wicked Wolf

Thank you to all of you, most of all for Dufonce for helping me feel a little more like home with the petting and joke. I hope to ease into the family and though I am very shy.
              I hope to learn many things from those of you who have been before me.

Here is to jumping head first into a new world.

Comment

Comment

The fb profile status
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hi there, Lavender Rose! I'm Em. I'm also Wiccan...and pretty new to the site as well. It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you. Blessed be.

Comment

Merry meet!

Comment

Re: Greetingf from North Cackalacky

Welcome to Pagan Forum! I'm from NC, too. I don't live there right now though. Hope you find what you're looking for in the forum! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Hello and Welcome to PF!!!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Merry Meet

Merry Meet all, I am new here. My name is SpringWillow (magickal name) given is Emilia. I am a Wiccan (solitary). I am the mother of 2 beautiful children, and possibly a 3rd on the way...My eldest child is 19, Kristin and my son Bobby is 11. I am married to my best friend and soul mate..who is not a pagan, but has been so supportive of the fact that i am... Anyway i am pleased to be here...

Brightest Blessings,
                            SpringWillow
                            )0(

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Hello and welcome to PF! And possibly congratulations!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

thank-you so much ... fingers crossed ....:^^:

Comment

Working...
                                X