This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scheduled Downtime

Just a reminder that the Forums will be going down soon. And since we don't have a lot of traffic at the moment, I may just jump on this a little bit early.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ok, everybody. The forums modifications have been successfully completed. We are now up to date to the most current revision of the software.

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you experience anything out of the ordinary.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      Sneak Attack

Comment

That was awesome! A lot less time than we had anticipated!

What got broken in the process? Something went wrong for it to go so smoothly.

/cynic

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          What got broken in the process? Something went wrong for it to go so smoothly.
          My nerves?

jk
          Sneak Attack

Comment

Hi

Hi I am new user here. I live in Bangladesh and I found your forum interesting. I hope you peoples are friendly like Christians and Muslim forums.I am happy to be a member,hope I will enjoy your company . Thanks.

Sadik

Comment

Re: Hi

Oh welcome. We are very nice. We even have a nice Muslim man here.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hi there and welcome What Medusa said is very true. We are a very nice group of people, and we welcome all religions. Please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions, comments or concerns about anything. Hope you continue to find us interesting as you explore.
                  It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                  -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Nice? When?

I thought I was a bloodthirsty devotee of the Blood God Khorne attempting to convert everyone to the service of the Skull Throne.

Erhh wait, that was last month. Now, I'm a xenocidal Inquisitor sworn to the service of the God-Emperor of Mankind.

Still though, nice???!!!!!!!!!!

That's... that's....

HERESY!!!

Welcome to PaganForum by the way.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hi and welcome! Most of us are nice.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hi and welcome to PF. We are a mixed group of people from many different backgrounds and beliefs. I like the diversity that is found here hope you do too.
                        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Monk,
                          Diversity is what life is all about... I love it! Glad to meet you Monk!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Hello all and thank you for the welcomes! I feel right at home and I can tell (MaskedOne) that I am definately going to enjoy this. :-)
                          Love and Light,
                          Mystical Journey
                          www.lifesmysticaljourney.com
                          http://lifesmysticaljourney.blogspot.com/

Comment

Greetings from Olympia, WA

What a beautiful site! Cedrus here...on my Spiritual Path and looking forward to learning and posting. I am exploring Scientific Panthesim and lean toward Paganism in many ways.

Comment

Re: Greetings from Olympia, WA

Hullo and welcome to PF!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: Greetings from Olympia, WA

Welcome to the forum!
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X