This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning hero ...

No need for applause ... Stay in your seats ... No crowding ... Autographed pics are available in the lobby ... Olde Phartte is back ... Don't know for how long or how often ... But I iz here and I haz cheeseburgers ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Re: Returning hero ...

Cheesburgers????? Any sausage rolls? Or pasties?
      No seriously, welcome back Magus, good to see you!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

yay!!! Welcome back!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hooray! Good to see you again!
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome back!
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Long time away..

I was a member of this site a long time ago.. long enough that I was deleted.. eek.. oh well.. I'm here.. will most likely spend a lot of time lurking.. never know.. I figured I'd try an intro and see how it goes..

Nothing interesting to say... I'm just me.. that's it.

Comment

Re: Long time away..

Actually we had a big forum crash about a year ago and everyone had to re-register.

Welcome back just the same
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Yay Magus!!!
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hey oldie x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Re: Long time away..

Welcome back!

Yup, as Caelia mentioned we have a big big crash...everyone had to start over.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Re: I've returned...

Welcome back
                          [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hi there

Hello and welcome!

You are indeed correct--last year we had a server crash and database wipeout, as well as back-up issues...............so, we started over, changed servers, etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm back, though you probably don't remember me!

(i started to type up a post a few minutes ago but my browser went wacko on me, so here goes again)...
                              I wasn't here long before life overwhelmed my times, life and spirit. But I am back no and hope that I can make some connections. I haven't much to offer as I am a sad and depressed creature, but perhaps with the spirit of some others I can find myself again and share with you all and reach that level of spiritual and internal knowledge my spirit cries out for.
                              I hope to make some friends, learn, and eventually contribute greatly.
                              my intro is a tad doldrum, I am apologetic, I have had a rather rough morning and my spirits are no where to be found.

Comment

Welcome back x
                                http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X