This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else in NH?

Hi guys, is anyone else in New Hampshire? Particularity the SeaCoast?

Comment

Hello!

Hi! I'm new on here, and just wanted to say 'hello!' to everyone.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello Shelby, and welcome aboard
        [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome to PF!!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Returning hero ...

*tackles*

welcome back
            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Haku!

Hello everyone, my name is Nijul. I am turning 18 in five days, I have brown hair, and I just watched Pretty In Pink, which is probably my least favorite John Hughes movie.

I have been a Pagan since I was a kid, though I started using the term a few years ago. Mostly I am inspired by my relationship mother earth and the various natural spirits I had the fortune of interacting with where I grew up. I do also take inspiration from my cultural background (Native American).

So... Yeah! I look forward to talking about things and making friends with all of you, and hopefully this forum will enhance our lives by giving us a chance to build fellowship with other Pagans.

Um.. I don't know what the word is for 'Goodbye' in Chumash, but yeah. That's my bit.

Comment

Re: Haku!

Hello and welcome!!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

May I enter?

Hello everyone, I'm Zili, I'm known far and wide (via internet) under this name. I've been pagan since I was 7 off and on for a good portion of those years but as of 2007 I haven't strayed from my path. I'm an eclectic pagan with mix of Greek and Native American beliefs with a few Hindu deities thrown in lol. I use the word "shaman" to describe myself, the abilities given and learned, and my belief system. I was called onto the shamanistic path in the year 2006 but at that time a lot of things were happening and I was being pulled in every direction and very lost hurt and confused so it took me a year to stop being a sheep.

I'm a "step mom" I'm not even engaged yet but I've been the only mother figure in my stepson's life since the day he was born. His mother left him when he was 4 months and recently skipped town after not seeing him for 7 months. Last week he turned 18 months old, and as of yesterday I've been dating his daddy for 18 months officially. there's hinting at a possible proposal with in the next several months. *crosses fingers.*

The rest of my life is consumed with work and school. I'm a full time student in my senior year should graduate at the end of may or middle of summer with a degree in history and a minor in creative writing. As for work I used to be a substitute teacher until I realized i hate teaching. My boyfriend encouraged me to pursue my dream of having my own business and pagan shop so I did just that recently. At the beginning of the month my business was made legal. I sell original hand crafted jewelry, steampunk jewelry and accessories, as well as pagan supplies some premade and some handcrafted by me. Currently to pay for groceries I also work as a jewelry assistant/designer as contracted labor so I can work from home making my family and school work my top priorities. In the next year or two I hope to be able to sell my jewelry at renaissance faires across the US, we are hitting the road as soon as I graduate from college. I'll also be a history and writing teacher in a one room school house for the faires so the kiddos can get an education, I prefer the one room school house teaching over the public high school teaching.

Comment

Re: May I enter?

Hello and welcome to PF!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Greetings one and all!

I'm an agnostic with witchy leanings and a penchant for asking hard questions at 3.am.

I have no specific path, and worship no specific deity, and have only just started to practice after studying various areas of paganism, witchcraft and the occult for four years.

At the moment I only know two people IRL who are pagan/know what I'm talking about, an old high-school friend who was brought up new age/wiccan and says she is an atheistic witch, and my partner, who has practised witchcraft for 20 years and then placed it to one side (10 years ago) once he had had "enough".

So I have turned to the interwebs to find people of like mind who I can talk with and learn from :-)

Comment

Re: Greetings one and all!

Welcome! I'm a bit new myself. I've never met an atheistic witch. What does that entail?

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                          [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nijul View Post
                              Welcome! I'm a bit new myself. I've never met an atheistic witch. What does that entail?
                              We have had a few members that consider themselves such, over the years (and I've met one or two IRL)--it varies a bit, but is generally just someone that doesn't believe in deities, but practices some form of witchcraft (since magic/energy work can be independent of deity).
                              sigpic

Comment

Merry meet

Merry meet to you all Blessings

Comment

Working...
                                X