This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello and Merry Meet

Welcome to PF! Please feel free to look around and don't hesitate to ask a question if you have one! We're a pretty friendly bunch of people!
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Fresh meat! Hi everyone, looking for guidance..

hi
        nice to meet you all of you...

Comment

Re: Fresh meat! Hi everyone, looking for guidance..

Hi, I'm new to this site but not new to my path as I've been on that for over 13 years. Tho I'm still working out exactly what my path is and trying to write a book about it. Anyway it's nice to meet some new peeps.

Comment

Good evening everyone!

Hello to all!

I have no idea what to say about myself...
            I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and it's a gorgeous, wet hue of fall. I'm a senior at the University, so I'm still a young one. I've been studying a variety of things within paganism for a bit short of a decade now, but never really took that step to just do it until more recently. (newbie alert!)

I am excited to have found this forum, the one I used to visit somewhat fell to the wayside. From my perusing, everyone seems very welcoming which is nice.

I'm here to learn what I can from others, entertain myself in the interim, and just be around (be it virtually) other pagans and/or crazy people. Sometimes, I just have too much sanity in my life and I feel like a sore thumb.

Speaking of insanity, I love orange things.

I don't really have a specific or "titled" path, just the one I'd been unknowingly creating since a young age. Simply, I enjoy doing what I do and always continuing to explore me and what suits me, for a lack of better terms.

Gosh that ended up longer than it needed to be.... Sorry guys!

Comment

Re: Good evening everyone!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Good evening everyone!

Originally posted by orangeloon View Post
                Hello to all!

I have no idea what to say about myself...
                I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and it's a gorgeous, wet hue of fall. I'm a senior at the University, so I'm still a young one. I've been studying a variety of things within paganism for a bit short of a decade now, but never really took that step to just do it until more recently. (newbie alert!)

I am excited to have found this forum, the one I used to visit somewhat fell to the wayside. From my perusing, everyone seems very welcoming which is nice.

I'm here to learn what I can from others, entertain myself in the interim, and just be around (be it virtually) other pagans and/or crazy people. Sometimes, I just have too much sanity in my life and I feel like a sore thumb.

Speaking of insanity, I love orange things.

I don't really have a specific or "titled" path, just the one I'd been unknowingly creating since a young age. Simply, I enjoy doing what I do and always continuing to explore me and what suits me, for a lack of better terms.

Gosh that ended up longer than it needed to be.... Sorry guys!
                Welcome! I recognize those sentiments. I think I will load up my very own avatar now to avoid future WTF moments where I think I posted something and did not remember. hehe

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Re: Newbie

hi im new to this site and also from the uk . Hoping for some likeminded people to have discussions with

Comment

im new to this site :-) :-)

hi all im new to this site via a recommendation . looking forward to chatting with likeminded people after so many years . . !!! :lol:

Comment

Re: im new to this site :-) :-)

Hello there, and welcome!!
                      ~ flowers are our only garments
                      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

thank you for the welcome messages :

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hellow

Hello and welcome.
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X