Re: Hi all

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Newbie

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hi, hello!

Hello, and Welcome to the forum!
        "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
        -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Hi, hello!

Hi

Welcome nice to meet you..

Comment

Greetings! =)

Hello Everyone, it is a pleasure to be here. In July, I had a second open heart surgrey to close a 2 inch hole in the upper chambers of my heart. So now I'm housebound and just catching up on spiritual books that my boyfriend has. I have been a solitary Eclectic for about 4 years, and now My boyfriend and I are going to be moving into a new 2 bedroom apartment next month so we will be working spiriutally together! yay!

I am excited to meet you guys, and be able to share stories, views and such..as well as hear your story. For too long, I have been shunned because I'm a witch and others think I will cast a hex on them. In the begnning it seemed thats the only people I came face to face too, second guessing my love for Lady and Lord. For two years, I have found wonderful friends in the pagan community, and I am now dating one who I love very much. <3 <3 He will be joining as well!

So Hello! Merry Meet.
            Blessed Be.

Comment

Re: Greetings! =)

WELCOME

Be advised that by posting here, you agree to hold PF membership blameless in the inevitable loss of your sanity.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I dunno if thats a good thing or bad but I certainly know I have lost my sanity time to time. It's such a trickster at times, always running away, then coming home.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Good morning!

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by 3Rosez View Post
                      Hello Everyone, it is a pleasure to be here. In July, I had a second open heart surgrey to close a 2 inch hole in the upper chambers of my heart. So now I'm housebound and just catching up on spiritual books that my boyfriend has. I have been a solitary Eclectic for about 4 years, and now My boyfriend and I are going to be moving into a new 2 bedroom apartment next month so we will be working spiriutally together! yay!

I am excited to meet you guys, and be able to share stories, views and such..as well as hear your story. For too long, I have been shunned because I'm a witch and others think I will cast a hex on them. In the begnning it seemed thats the only people I came face to face too, second guessing my love for Lady and Lord. For two years, I have found wonderful friends in the pagan community, and I am now dating one who I love very much. <3 <3 He will be joining as well!

So Hello! Merry Meet.
                      Blessed Be.
                      Hi 3 Rosez, it's lovely to meet you. I'm new here too. There's lots to read and learn here. It's great that you have found someone to love within the pagan community, my partner doesn't share all of my faith but he is very accepting of it so I'm happy with that. I hope we meet around here often.
                      It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.
                      Ram Dass.

Comment

Welcome!

I have noticed that Wiccans more than other pagans really get it because the name "witch" has such negative connotations.

I hope you are recovering well from your surgery?
                        "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                        Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                        Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

It is really nice to meet you and glad to see that you are now fine. Feel free to post me and wish you may recover completely from surgery soon.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet.

Thank you for your warm welcomes. This is a very interesting forum, I'm sure I will learn a lot and make many friends.
                            It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.
                            Ram Dass.

Comment

Hello and Merry Meet

Hello I am gypsy and looking forward to getting to know you all <3

Comment

Hellow

Befor today i was never into the blog/forum thing, but i saw some interesting things that people were talking abought and decided to see what deal was. Also i figured why not learn abought other peoples beleafs and vews. Why not seek some knowledge and posibly share some of my own. I am not here to argue over what relegeon is better or worse, or anything like that i am here strictly for the knowledge of others and conversate with people who may or may not share my beleafs and vews, you can beleave in what you want to beleave in and ill beleave what i beleave so ther is no reason to fight over it. All n all im looking forword to meating new people and having good conversations.

Comment

Working...
                                X