X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Runner App

Hmm. We should sue for royalties.

Or sue the royalty. Whichever.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Re: Hello From Louisiana...

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello From Louisiana...

Hello and welcome!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Ten Thousand Thousand Fireflies

My name is Thea, I live in a little Iowa town. I've been practicing mostly solitary for a couple decades but can't find a group in my area. I'd like to find a Trad to sink some roots into, and a community to have deepening discussions with. I don't want to stagnate! I miss the conversations and debates we used to have in seminary, and I like to push and and poke and test, but all in good fun! I like to question and be questioned, not because it changes any minds, but because articulation of beliefs is a great way to understand our own beliefs better. I love learning.

I'm the oldest of six children from a single parent home, and family may be most important to me. My practice is eclectic, and my beliefs are animatistic polytheist. Some days it's Omniquantist, mostly because I like the word.

Comment

Re: Ten Thousand Thousand Fireflies

Welcome to the Forum, Thea.

Mostly art.

Comment

Thanks! ^_^ I'm having fun reading around the threads

Comment

WELCOME!!!!

Be advised that by posting here you have agreed to hold Paganforum blameless in the inevitable loss of your sanity.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum! If you're open to learning new things this is a good place be. You will meet a bunch of different people with different beliefs. My mind has been opened up even more since I've been here.

Comment

Hai! =^ v ^= I'm fairly new here as well, but I like it so far. Just about everyone seems to have formed opinions that they get across without being rude. I hope you like it here!

Comment

Hi there! ^_^

Hi.

My name is Dani, but I go by many nicknames and don't mind if I am addressed by my username. I have been Solitary Wiccan for over nine years. I'm always open to new ideas and thoughts about any Pagan path.
                        I do write a few blogs on Wordpress, but only one Pagan blog. If interested, just ask and I'll share it.

My passion is writing, although I have a really deep and resounding need in my life for close connections with other like minded individuals. I have met a few, who are are like my spiritual brothers and sister, but I realize I haven't had any Pagan connections (as in with other people who follow the path) for a very long time now. So, I'm just sniffing around, trying to find a place that I belong outside of my writing and blogs. I figured it couldn't hurt to try this very nice forum, to see what I can see.
                        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Re: Hi there! ^_^

Hello Melody Pond

Welcome. I think you'll like it here. I know I do.

Alice x

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello Dani!

Welcome to PF
                              [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome, welcome!
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X