• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings, friends!

You sound like you lead a productive life. Welcome aboard, Missy

Comment

Not even gonna lie, I read the first sentence, and was like "...mom?" ...and then realized I was wrong. But I routinely forget my mother's age, so...

Welcome to the Forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome to the page

Comment

Welcome, welcome
          My Tumblr
          My Webcomic
          My Twitter

Comment

Haha, your intro is wonderful!

Welcome!

Comment

Re: Hello from Ratfool

Howdy!

Welcome to the forum love!

Comment

Re: Hello from Ratfool

Welcome to PF!
                If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Welcome to PF!
                  If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Newbie Crossing

hi!!
                    im interested in religions in general, but dont have one to call my own. ive recently been researching paganism and oh my gosh!!! that is such a broad subject!! ive always believed in karma and such, but have never done anything like spells or any kind of magic, though i hope to learn. i always have an open mind, so if you have any insight to things i should know, message me!!
                    about me: im a single, young mother, living between responsibility and being selfish. but hey, what 20 yo isnt?? like i said above, id like to learn some things about paganism, especially things to increase happiness. ive been very depressed since childhood, and my daughter's father leaving was a cherry on top. but keeping positive!!!!! DD

Comment

Re: Newbie Crossing

Welcome to PF! Be aware they is some nutjob loose around here humping legs.

Comment

10-4 lol
                        10 character min?? lol

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by nymphetflower View Post
                          10-4 lol
                          10 character min?? lol
                          Yep. It's intended to prevent post count padding. Not really a big deal in the Intros and Games sub forums since post counts aren't counted there. But on the rest of the forum, we encourage post replies that are a little more informative than a few letter words.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

ouroboros rolling in

Hey all. Ouroboros or Ouro here. I'm joining with my close friend Jove (who you should see posting soon), and we are both beginner Pagans. I have been following a path of a spiritual ... greyness for quite a while.

There is not an ounce of spiritual sensitivity in my family, and by only pure luck I have bonded well with my Yoruba Tarot Deck. So while I am here, I will most likely be seeking help for learning to build on spiritual abilities, communication, talking to gods and nature, and overall where to start. My spiritual interests are fairly mercurial at the moment, with interests in West African Vodoun, Asatru, and Druidry.

It's nice to meet you all, and if you have any questions / anything to help a beginner, I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Re: ouroboros rolling in

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Welcome to the boards! My recommendation is read read read and then ask questions and that will lead to more reading and more questions and then suddenly youknow a whole bunch more!
                                My Tumblr
                                My Webcomic
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X