• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi!

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: A little hello

Hello and welcome! Yes! Most of us are quite alive and well, but I can't speak for everyone...
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and Welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: hi!

Hello and welcome! You have certainly found a great place to learn!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello

Hello I consider myself a pagan. I am leaning towards the Asatru path, but I am still stumbling trying to find the best path for myself. I am very nature based and kind hearted. I am also open to the practice of spells and such. I am hoping to learn some new things here.

Kyrana

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Aliquis hello

Hello.
                  I will be going by Aliquis anima here, aliquis is Latin for 'something' and anima is Latin for 'life force' so basically my name means 'some soul' or if you prefer a more literal translation "something's life force "

I'm a atheist with some animistic opinions.
                  That being tho, I strangely have a very strong interest in religions, belief systems, mythologies and philosophies. These interests are why I have decided to join the forum, so that I may more directly learn about the beliefs of others.

Comment

Re: Aliquis hello

Welcome to the forum
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Aliquis hello

Hello and welcome, this is definately the place to learn!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello From Louisiana...

Hello!

I'm down here in Louisiana. trying to pretend that a few chilly nights makes for winter.

I'm a celtic leaning pagan with an interest in learning about shamanism simply because it sparks my curiosity.

I'm also a student, working on a Master's in Philosophy. I work in the big nasty "Corporate America", a blended sort of Legal/IT position.

And I've been walking some incarnation of a Pagan path for about 12 years.

Comment

Re: Hello From Louisiana...

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Hello From Louisiana...

Welcome to the forum.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                              surrounded by plush, downy things,
                              ill prepared, but willing,
                              to descend."

Comment

Forum Runner App

I feel the need to let people know that when you use your smartphone/mobile device to visit the forum for the first time (or whenever you clear your browser's cache/cookies) you will be prompted to check out an App for Forum Runner. This forum's software supports Forum Runner, which makes viewing forums on smart phones easier. However, the app is not free. I believe it costs something like $1.99USD and you get the option to ignore and move on. You will not be prompted again unless you clear your cache/cookies.

The important think I need to mention is that the cost for this app does not go to Pagan Forum. It goes to the developers of Forum Runner, whom do not have anything to do with PF directly. PF does not get any sort of kick back from this.

I just had to make this clear in advance.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X