This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cats or dogs?

Dogs! I need a pet that I can play rough with one moment, then cuddle the next. I have never experienced that with a cat.

Comment

Cats! Dogs are stinky. But cats? Bottle that shit up, baby (I've had alcohol, sorry)

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Cats! Dogs are stinky. But cats? Bottle that shit up, baby (I've had alcohol, sorry)
        Cats are stinky, too.

Dogs may be stinky but they smell better than cats. Especially when the dog's just come in from outside and has sunshine in its fur. Winter-smell dogs are nice, too, but sunshine-covered dogs are awesome.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          Cats are stinky, too.

Dogs may be stinky but they smell better than cats. Especially when the dog's just come in from outside and has sunshine in its fur. Winter-smell dogs are nice, too, but sunshine-covered dogs are awesome.
          Different strokes for different folks. I hate the smell of dogs, clean, dirty or fresh from the snow. My cat (or any cat really) I can pick up, bury my face in his fur, and smell deeply, and it's one of the most relaxing smells in the world for me.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadJellyfish View Post
            Dogs! I need a pet that I can play rough with one moment, then cuddle the next. I have never experienced that with a cat.
            You can play rough with cats, too, though it usually involves bleeding.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I have a cat right now. I didn't used to be a cat person, but Apollo has changed that. I've ALWAYS been a dog person, so I voted "both" on this one.
              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                You can play rough with cats, too, though it usually involves bleeding.
                Haha yes, I know that too well. My mom's boyfriend has two cats. One of them does like to play rough, but she uses her claws too much D: And she freaks out and runs away if you try to pick her up. The other one is lazy and doesn't really mind so much if you pick her up, but she can still be fussy and will eventually walk away.

Comment

We have both , but I prefer the dogs. Have you ever tried to take a hike in the woods with a cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of the weeds View Post
                    Have you ever tried to take a hike in the woods with a cat?
                    Yup. I used to do it rather often. I also went hiking in our woods with a snake, even more than the cat.

I miss hiking, now.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I voted for cats, but that shouldn't be a surprise. I ooze "cat person"! ^_^
                      My mum has two dogs and I don't mind them. They get along with my cat. But I find a dog too much trouble in general, like two year olds that never grow up. They need so much and are so needy. >_<
                      A cat is like a hipster 30 something or so, even when they're kittens! They pretty much DON'T need you, besides changing their litter box and giving them food. They only cuddle with you when they're in the mood to, otherwise bugger off. lol. I can respect that. XD
                      My everyday wacky blog

Comment

We have had both cats and dogs and I love them both, dogs are far better a companion than cats, but cats have their own wonderful ways of being good company.
                        When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Both for sure, there's no way I could pick.

Comment

On a having-to-take-care-of level, definetly cats. They are, in general, never as loud as dogs can be, they don't need you to walk them and they to their business in the same place... most of the time.

When it comes to behavior it all depends on how they (dogs & cats) were treated by their "owners".

Comment

I'm a strict kitty person, but I will say this: while I may not have much love for dogs, I do respect them.
                              Humanity is better because of them and we owe a lot of our success as a species to them (imho).
                              -- Victory is in our blood ... We were born as warriors, and we will die as warriors --

Comment

Cats - definitely. I like them very much.
                                Dogs - um... No, thanks.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X