X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cats or dogs?

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
    I would love to have a goat, especially a female for milk. Goat milk I here is better for you than cows milk.
    /derail thread

So they tell me, but man it TASTES like a goat smells, and I just can't deal.

I eat Feta cheese though.

/end derail

Comment

I'm too lazy to own a dog.

Give me a cat any day... none of this ridiculous 'take me for a walk at 6am' crap. I much prefer the 'let me curl up on your bed and sleep-in until lunchtime with you' stuff.

Having said that, I currently own (and love) a bird. And first on our list when we have our own place is a bunny. Then a cat.

I get my dog fix at work, and while I love them dearly, that's plenty enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
      /derail thread

So they tell me, but man it TASTES like a goat smells, and I just can't deal.

I eat Feta cheese though.

/end derail
      Seconding this. Goat milk is good for you, but it tastes like crap. As does goat cheese. It really does taste exactly like goats smell. Ugh.

Comment

Snakes.

To be relevant though, I'm allergic to both of them but I like dogs more.

Comment

I voted none, but only because I am allergic to cats. Otherwise I would definately go cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
            Seconding this. Goat milk is good for you, but it tastes like crap. As does goat cheese. It really does taste exactly like goats smell. Ugh.
            Would adding chocolate or strawberry flavoring to the milk make it taste better?
            I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Cats - Sorry I am allergic and I just don't have any warm feelings towards them. They're beautiful creatures, just don't like them.
              Dogs - Always have had them. Love them to death. Couldn't imagine being without them.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
                Would adding chocolate or strawberry flavoring to the milk make it taste better?
                Maybe if you made it thick enough to stand your spoon up in. Though I'm not liking your chances.

Having said that, there are obviously people in the world who actually like the taste of goat-smell. Maybe you'd be one of them?

Wont know 'til you try it

Comment

I had six cats. If I can figure out how to, I will upload a couple of crappy pictures.
                  I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I love both cars and dogs. I have a playful black kitten that has me wrapped around his paws! LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE goat cheese! Absolutely LOVE IT! Love love love love!

I have two dogs, so dogs win. Even though I'm extremely lazy about them, they are better. Cat's make me sniff.

Turtles are cool too :P
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I wonder if it's legal to adopt a dolphin.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          I wonder if it's legal to adopt a dolphin.
                          I think only in 16 states... wait, that may be marrying a dolphin...
                          I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                          Tribe of my Tribe
                          Clan of my Clan
                          Kin of my Kin
                          Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                          And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

You can adopt one, but you dont get to keep it in your backyard. I did this as a kid one year. Saved up allowance/chore money and sponsored one
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

I prefer cats, as they feel more like a companion compared to a dog's owner or master.

Comment

Thought this was apropos:

Sorry, But Your Cat Is Actually A Total Jerk. It's Just Science.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X