X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cats or dogs?

I like cats.
    I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
      I like cats.
      Yay!
      *Highfives KahlanAmnell*
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Yes.

Also snakes, birds and fish too.

And rats. Love rats.

And turtles. And tiger salamanders.

I can go on.

Comment

I am no fan of dogs.

I would like to have a pet cat and a pet rabbit.
          I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Cats are horrible, horrible creatures that make my allergies insane. They are just fine from afar, but I don't want them within touching range unless I can immediately wash my hands. Some are worse than others...I had a friend that had to keep clothes at my house, change and immediately put her clothes in the wash, her cats were that awful. I've also been around a few that weren't as bad, and they are okay...but.

Dogs are awesome. And fun.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Love them both. If I ever have a yard again I'd to get a dog.

Comment

Given the choice between just the two, I'd take a cat over a dog any day. I'm not home enough to take care of a dog the way it needs to be. Cats are perfectly fine most days with only wanting affection on their terms anyways. But if I had my overall preferred choice, I'd actually take a corn snake over anything else. I miss my old one, and I really want another
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

while I do not hate dogs I do consider myself a cat person

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
                    while I do not hate dogs I do consider myself a cat person
                    Hit a highfive!
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

purrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I voted both, because I DO adore both. But if I must pick, then it's definitely cats
                        "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Although I own a dog and love him with all my heart, I will always be a cat person! I have 2 cats and would have more if I could. I don't think I'd have another dog. One energetic Jack Russell is more than enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

No choice of horse?

I would have to say both but if I had to take a choice it would be dog because we are working companions. They go almost everywhere with me, while my cat freaks out when she's forced to go for a car ride. And forget about putting her on a horse. The cat on a cattle drive would be a pancake.

At home though they are just one big pack of love. So in the house, they are all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Artemisia View Post
                            Although I own a dog and love him with all my heart, I will always be a cat person! I have 2 cats and would have more if I could. I don't think I'd have another dog. One energetic Jack Russell is more than enough.
                            A Jack Russell is not a dog, they are a pogo stick on legs. My friend has one as a stable dog. I've asked her it he ever sits still.

Comment

Originally posted by LaneyM View Post
                              No choice of horse?

I would have to say both but if I had to take a choice it would be dog because we are working companions. They go almost everywhere with me, while my cat freaks out when she's forced to go for a car ride. And forget about putting her on a horse. The cat on a cattle drive would be a pancake.

At home though they are just one big pack of love. So in the house, they are all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

A Jack Russell is not a dog, they are a pogo stick on legs. My friend has one as a stable dog. I've asked her it he ever sits still.
                              don't feel bad not being able to chose horses,if I could I'd have cats and goats

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
                                don't feel bad not being able to chose horses,if I could I'd have cats and goats
                                I would love to have a goat, especially a female for milk. Goat milk I here is better for you than cows milk.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Working...
                                X