Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madcap ideas or ways to make PF "better". Post your's here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madcap ideas or ways to make PF "better". Post your's here!

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    Apparently she's really spoiled, and the owners have used the meme to raise money for charity. I see it as turning lemons into lemonade.
    Oh I thought it was a him for some reason. I know she has a sister too. Was it a deformity or due to inbreeding? I can't remember.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Oh I thought it was a him for some reason. I know she has a sister too. Was it a deformity or due to inbreeding? I can't remember.
      Apparently the vet said it was possibly a genetic or neurological disorder, but otherwise she's healthy. The owners have decided unless there's an obvious problem not to delve further.

I can understand why you thought she was a he, though. I thought she was a he until I read the site.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        I'm lame. My first thought for four houses... earth, wind, fire and water.

I need to get out more. Or at least let my brain out, from time to time. Elements, sheesh!
        Nah, the music group "Earth Wind And Fire" is pretty groovy, not lame! ^o^
        Water may be lame... because it doesn't fit.
        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

I'm an Aquarius. Water's a must.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I liked Jembru's idea, with the awards, wheres the thread for that one?
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              I liked Jembru's idea, with the awards, wheres the thread for that one?
              Here it is: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...n-Forum-Awards!
              [4:82]

Comment

I'm an Aquarius. Water's a must.
                ROTFL! I thought Aquarius was an Air element. I'm Scorpio and I should worry, I am a Water element. XD
                My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                  ROTFL! I thought Aquarius was an Air element.
                  Is. But Aquarius is known as the "water bearer".

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Is. But Aquarius is known as the "water bearer".
                    True! ^_^
                    Erm... I knew that... honest. o_O
                    (no, I forgot that...)
                    My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Working...
                    X