• Show
Clear All

Re: Hiya!

I love you too!!!!!! ^_^

Comment

Hey Jazz!
      Welcome to our community
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome, Jazz!

Comment

Greetings Forum

Hello, Another new face here. I'm not really sure what to post as I'm not too good with introductions but here I go.

I'm Lost, hence the name. I am torn between the loosely Christian upbringing I was subjected to that the rest of my family still holds dear and finding what fills the void within myself. Am I certain I will find all of the answers here? No. Am I willing to learn? Always. I know that we were all created with a purpose and with a plan but as with anything worth pursuing I feel it is our journey that is the most important step, not the end result. So I come to you Pagan Forum to learn where I came from; to understand the heritage that was stripped from my family and replaced with indoctrination.

Now to lighten the mood and seem like less of a philosophical rambler.... Hi. My name is Ike. I'm a 24 year old college student and veteran. I enjoy reading, music, writing, learning, and spending time with people who are important to me. I am fairly easy going and very easy to get along with . I am respectful of other people's opinions and lifestyle choices even if I do not share their views because to be narrow-minded is just a waste of time. I look forward to chatting with those of you who message me and I hope to make some friends.

Comment

Hey Jazz, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum
            My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: Greetings Forum

Nice to meet you Ike... I am sure you will meet some amazing and friendly people here on the forum. I know I have. Enjoy your stay
              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Nice to see you joining the forums Ike <3

Note to others, he's crazier than I am :P
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, Ike!
                  It seems to me that we have much in common.
                  You will find many good friends here! In fact, all of the forum members are great people, so you can only enjoy being here.
                  I hope to talk with you the soon I can.

Welcome to the forum!
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ike! I've only been here for a short time myself, but I have found everyone extremely friendly!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ike Blessings on your path.

Comment

Re: Hello!

:-) Thank you all for the welcomes. I would love to see a cake vending button as well!

Comment

I thought I had that secret under lock and key.....

Hmmmmm...

Welcome
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X