Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey there!

welcome to these fine forums !
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Hi there.

Thank you both! I like it here so far

Comment

Re: An introduction to me.

Welcome!

Comment

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            silly old man

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hey there!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hey, y'all!

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Stephanie
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

Salve (hello)!

Hello all! I'm happy to find myself finally joining a forum again, and I hope to be able to call this place home (its been a year or so since I was last regularly on a forum of any kind).

I've only just recently been getting more into paganism, and want to explore what is out there, meet other pagans, and hopefully in the end, find myself and where I belong in it all... (hah, yeah yeah, it sounds corny, but its true!).

I love making new friends, so if anyone wants to say hi, I'll gladly respond and answer questions, otherwise I'll jump right into using the forums!

Comment

Re: Salve (hello)!

Well, welcome aboard the crazy train as I lovingly like to call this place. I've certainly had fun in the short time I've been on, so I'm sure you'll fit in too
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

welcome to the forums ! Glad you found us here. So how did you get on your path ey?
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                                Well, welcome aboard the crazy train as I lovingly like to call this place. I've certainly had fun in the short time I've been on, so I'm sure you'll fit in too
                                Thanks for the warm welcome! Crazy forums are usually a good thing, otherwise they'd be boring!

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                                welcome to the forums ! Glad you found us here. So how did you get on your path ey?
                                And I'm glad to be here! I found my path sort of by stumbling upon it. I grew up in a "lazy" catholic household (we learned basic stuff, but never read the bible or went to church), and eventually for some reason I zealously embraced atheism in my younger days. I grew out of that, into a more agnostic state of mine, very relativistic, but I felt that didn't hold any happiness for me either. I kept searching through countless religions and philosophies, eventually coming across the occult, which then led me to Druidry and Paganism, and I immediately fell in love with it!

I still have a lot to learn of course, but learning is all part of the fun anyway!

My apologies if I seemed long winded.

Comment

Working...
                                X