Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Salve (hello)!

Originally posted by Unus Mundus View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Crazy forums are usually a good thing, otherwise they'd be boring!

And I'm glad to be here! I found my path sort of by stumbling upon it. I grew up in a "lazy" catholic household (we learned basic stuff, but never read the bible or went to church), and eventually for some reason I zealously embraced atheism in my younger days. I grew out of that, into a more agnostic state of mine, very relativistic, but I felt that didn't hold any happiness for me either. I kept searching through countless religions and philosophies, eventually coming across the occult, which then led me to Druidry and Paganism, and I immediately fell in love with it!

I still have a lot to learn of course, but learning is all part of the fun anyway!

My apologies if I seemed long winded.
    Not long winded at all ^_^
    Learning is good. I hope you find this place helpful and to your liking. Ask any questions if you have em!
    We're a friendly motley lot :P
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
      Not long winded at all ^_^
      Learning is good. I hope you find this place helpful and to your liking. Ask any questions if you have em!
      We're a friendly motley lot :P
      Good to hear that I didn't sound like I went overboard, heh!

Once I get more settled in and find my way around I might post some questions, but until then I'll just peruse. From what I've seen, everyone seems very nice, this forum is a lot more under control than most I've visited before.

Comment

Originally posted by Unus Mundus View Post
        Good to hear that I didn't sound like I went overboard, heh!

Once I get more settled in and find my way around I might post some questions, but until then I'll just peruse. From what I've seen, everyone seems very nice, this forum is a lot more under control than most I've visited before.
        It very much is. This forum manages to keep a lot of human decency going. Its quite peculiar on the internet, but I love it here for that!

Comment

Re: Hey, y'all!

Welcome
          Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Welcome... I am reasonably new here but everyone made me feel very welcome and it is like an online home for me already!
            My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
              Welcome... I am reasonably new here but everyone made me feel very welcome and it is like an online home for me already!
              Hello, and thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Hey, and welcome. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
                  Hey, and welcome. ^_^
                  Heyo! Thank you kindly for the warm welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Re: Hey, y'all!

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Comment

Re: Glad to be here

welcome to the forums Archer we have all kinds here, certain and uncertain, and many creeds ^_^. I'm glad you found us and I hope you like it here!

Comment

Re: Glad to be here

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X