Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glad to be here

Originally posted by CR.Archer View Post
    I am not great at first impressions or even introductions for that matter so I apologize for that. I been on a roller coaster of a ride through life the past six years with a few long stretches of it being flat, but here lately have been trying to find my head again. I started getting into Wicca when I was 16 and in a Christian group home, and I also had New age shoved down my throat by a councilor before so been pulled a lot of ways as far as religion. At 19 I lost my mother though and I had to come to eventually just come to terms with the fact that my soul and I get along around when I was 24 and when we find an answer to what we fully believe then we’ll get there. Till then it’s all just a mystery to me that I have to figure out, and hence why I love talking to open minded people.
    I haven’t been active on any forums for about a year or so due to issues in my life, but I figured this place looks like a great place to start back up at. So I am happy to be here and hope to get to meet lts of interesting and awesome peeps.
    Greetings and nice to meet you. It sounds like you have been on one hell of a roller coaster ride. I am sure many can relate (I know I can) and I'm sure will find some fab friends here. Have a great weekend!
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I'm with Auseklis, I can completely relate. I've only been on the forum myself for a short time but everyone has been wonderful and open. I hope you like it as much as I have so far.

Comment

Hi Folks

I'm a pagan and I'm here to learn more and just reach out to other pagans.

Currently, I'm doing the footwork necessary for me to be more connected with the world around me. I've found this is great when dealing with the winter blues and SAD.

I look forward to reading all the posts here and hopefully learning something new!

Comment

Re: Hi Folks

welcome welcome ! Good luck with finding your connection and I hope to see you around these parts and you enjoy your time here!
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
              welcome welcome ! Good luck with finding your connection and I hope to see you around these parts and you enjoy your time here!

Thank you!

I think this is a good time to re-read Starhawk's The Spiral Dance, but I'm always open to new books to read.

For me, this path really is the best towards recovery and keeping a solid emotional and mental health.

Comment

Nice to meet you, I hope you are having a great weekend
                My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

thanks for the welcome I am glad I found this place too, it feels nice to have some peeps that already feel like they can relate since I been feeling real lost as of late. Yet that's what lead me here so can't complain to much. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CR.Archer View Post
                    thanks for the welcome I am glad I found this place too, it feels nice to have some peeps that already feel like they can relate since I been feeling real lost as of late. Yet that's what lead me here so can't complain to much. lol
                    Same! Haha I was just feeling completely disconnected spiritually and started looking for others to talk to. My life was getting really stressful and it was time to reconnect. I'm glad you found your way here!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

hello every one

Hello I am Mike's(chainlightning's) step child Brian i go by the name Tisha though i am looking forward to being apart of this community and meeting you all

Comment

Re: hello every one

Welcome to our little corner of the web
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hello fellow Minnesota friend!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
                                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
                                X