Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About doing evil.

[quote author=Jotun link=topic=593.msg8543#msg8543 date=1288542470]
    Has anyone casted any spells or rituals for evil purposes(i.e. Hurting somebody, causing them bad luck, etc.) ?
    Why?
    How solid are the results?
    Are there any consequences?
    Those are the few questions that come to my mind at the moment just to expand my knowledge...
    Any other useful info about evil magic or something similar is welcome.
    [/quote]

Well that was a lot of dramalamadingdong going on up there. Anywho. Satanists tend to deal with the darker things in life. Though not in the way the 14 year old kid describes it though. In my younger years I did 'evil' spells and rituals. You know what you get? You get alot of negative energies around yourself. You get a big case of stupids too. Because while you work yourself up in a frenzy of hate and ire and oh I am so powerful nonsense...you look like a moron. And everyone else goes on living their lives while you search for 'evil' hints in their lives..wishing and a hoping you see something bad happen to them. As an adult..if I want someone to hurt..I go at them myself.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: About doing evil.

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=593.msg9489#msg9489 date=1288755395] As an adult..if I want someone to hurt..I go at them myself.
      [/quote]Just make sure you are wearing your jammies ... They will kill anyone with giggles ...

On a more serious note ... I have not noticed one certain viewpoint ... If you do something that is not for someones good, and it works, and they find out it was you then you are in for a whole new world of whoop arse ... They might just fixate on you for an extended period of time and make you their numero uno target especially if they think you such a coward as to do something behind their back ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
      X