This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

I got lots of them, I was so worried because mine only mailed a week before Christmas.... but 2 weeks before they shut down all the local post offices... Making the one right down the street closed, but not locking the door or anything or putting up a sign.... they just did not have people in them, and you could get to the post boxes, but no one was delivering anything to them.... it was so odd, I don't think anyone was picking up the mail eigther... (the box was full tot he point of bursting and stayed that way. So the hubby found an open post office and mailed them while I was at work.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

I got my card from Hawk on the 24th, and I realised how long it had been since I was last here. I'd forgotten all about this and I felt like a real shit bloke. So I grabbed the shitty cards I have (all merry christmas, and two 'angels we have heard on high' sorry to those two people - if you care) and I've now finished 5 little celtic knot cross stitches which will go in all the cards. I'll send them all at once, when I have all the knots finished, cos I want a picture of all of the knots together (which I will post). So you'll have to wait! But they're coming from Australia anyway, so they would be late regardless I reckon.

I've also got mine from Rafe and MoonRaven today. Very epic guys. Love it. Can't wait for the rest of them to arrive mid-late Jan! :P
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder