This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

I shall continue to wait impatiently... I've already started working on them based on who has been replying to the thread, I admit...

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
      I shall continue to wait impatiently... I've already started working on them based on who has been replying to the thread, I admit...
      Glad I'm not the only one lol
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

I would be glad to join in. However, I have to be honest... I don't send out cards... never did. It's not that I'm anti-Christmas, or that I'm all "Bah-humbug", not at all. I'm just lazy. Heck, I don't even mail in rebates.

So, I didn't want to remain silent and let you think I was a jerk by ignoring this event. I opened my mouth and removed all doubt.

Comment

Just a quick reminder. Todays the day folks. If there is anyone interested who hasn't gotten their address to me please PM me so I can get you on the list before I send it out tomorrow!
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Bumping so people can do a last minute "oh yeah, this is going on" instead of it being just a wall of the feminism debate lol
            sigpic

Comment

^^^ LOL!! Last year I missed the first notice and barely got in on time, as I recall. Good idea to repost when time's running out!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                ^^^ LOL!! Last year I missed the first notice and barely got in on time, as I recall. Good idea to repost when time's running out!
                considering the last three days the activity feed has been almost nothing but that debate? Oh yeah -___-
                sigpic

Comment

Alright! Submission time is now closed. The list has been sent. If you submitted your address and did not receive a list, please let me know (or if your address is missing). I'm pretty sure I got everyone, but just in case
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Yay! I got it! Now to go get cards
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

And so I don't have to write this out in every card, each of you is getting a red tailfeather from Buddy, my 24 y/o Congo African Grey parrot, enclosed in your card.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just one thing. I should have added it to the message I sent Shakura with my address but I forgot . If you would kindly not write my pseud when you address the envelope. It's not that it would mean inevitable disaster if you do, but more because I am using my workplace address and it could easily make the guy who distribute the post to the employees go "who the h*** is MoonRaven", which could mean I might not get your card.
                        Know I should have written this before, sorry.

On a happier note, I already bought the cards. You can look forward to a somewhat traditional Scandinavian card from me.
                        Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Cards made out, addressed and sealed! Can anyone tell me how many stamps go on an international card? I can't remember if it's two or three stamps for the first ounce.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                            Cards made out, addressed and sealed! Can anyone tell me how many stamps go on an international card? I can't remember if it's two or three stamps for the first ounce.
                            I think I had to add three last year to Canada... if I remember right. But you probably still want to check with the post office cause I'm not 100%.

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                            Just one thing. I should have added it to the message I sent Shakura with my address but I forgot . If you would kindly not write my pseud when you address the envelope. It's not that it would mean inevitable disaster if you do, but more because I am using my workplace address and it could easily make the guy who distribute the post to the employees go "who the h*** is MoonRaven", which could mean I might not get your card.
                            Know I should have written this before, sorry.

On a happier note, I already bought the cards. You can look forward to a somewhat traditional Scandinavian card from me.
                            Not a problem. I more added everyone's pseudo to the list so we'd all know who it is. Not everyone knows everyone else's real name. I was kinda assuming, unless there wasn't an actual name included, that people won't use the pseudo on the envelope.

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me. I don't mind either way for anyone sending me some ^_^
                              sigpic

Comment

Post office price calc: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X