X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Post office price calc: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
    I think I did this wrong... I hope so. Because it says to send a card to Australia is gonna cost me $40. And that is not happening.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I know that from America, anything outside the country is the same price, and I think it's something like $1.06 for the first ounce.

Comment

yeah, fairly sure you did it wrong, cause it told me it was gunna cost me like $5
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Well, that's good then. I'm about halfway done making mine. Should be able to finish and mail them this weekend.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

I watched the wrong thread... There was a new one... Oh man I waaaaay missed it!
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              I watched the wrong thread... There was a new one... Oh man I waaaaay missed it!
              If you wanna PM me your address real quick (just for good measure, even though I'm sure I still have it from last year), I'll still send you a card. My address hasn't changed in 6 years so if you still have it from previous card exchanges, feel free to send me one back or let me know if you need me to PM you my address.

Or if everyone else is ok with it, maybe Shahaku can PM you the list and you can PM the people on it with your address.

I haven't even gotten mine yet sent out, sorry, guys.

Edit: italicized my change above.
              Last edited by Juniper; 06 Dec 2013, 13:34. Reason: Edit: italicized my change above.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Yeah, PM me your address and I will send one to you. I have some extras! I already sent mine out, by the way!

Comment

I'm good with adding someone for my part. I'm only about half way done with mine, so it's not a big deal for me. I can also send the list of addresses to you, if you'd like to send out cards. Just PM me.

Comment

I haven't mailed mine out yet, so if anyone gets added, let me know. We have 10" of snow here now, and single-digit temps for the near future, so I'm not exactly sure when I'll get out.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I....I've got sketches, no finished cards yet >.> Been sick and Job's had me working like hell. But if If you want, I don't mind another one being added to my list either
                      sigpic

Comment

By all means PM me your address. I've got spare cards.
                        Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I didn't think about it before, but these cards will be from both myself and Colm. I'm gunna make him write something and sign it too (and I promise to make him behave himself lol)
                          sigpic

Comment

Almost finished. Cards will go in the mail sometime this week!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working on finishing mine up. Ended up sick all weekend and barely got anything done around here. Thought I was getting over this cold and then it slammed back into me. So I should finish the cards up and get them out sometime this week. Sorry if they get there a little late guys!

Comment

Finished last night! As soon as I learn where the post box is in town, I'll mail them off

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X