Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Who would narrate the documentary of your life?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Dr. Seuss.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I would. William Shatner did a little bit of it once, though. (I was involved in a situation that was portrayed on Rescue 9-1-1.)
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

David Attenborough
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Ben Stein, whose name is too short.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Someone with far too much time on their hands. My life is relatively boring.

Comment

Tracy Grandstaff, the voice of Daria. I've been called her more than anything else in my life.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Simon Templeman, mostly because it would arouse me.

Comment

Jeremy Irons. Because he makes everything sound interesting.

Or Hank Hill

Comment

James Earl Jones
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

With my luck? Gilbert Godfried

Or Spongebob Squarepants.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Stephen King. He would keep my story basically the same, but embellish it to make it cooler.
                          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Which song, when heard always takes you back to your childhood?

Comment

Sailing by Christopher Cross. It was my dad's favorite song.

Comment

Honky Tonk Man by Hank Snow. I apparently used to sing the bit, "Daddy come home" repeatedly, when I was little, waiting for my dad to come in off the road.

You Can't be a Beacon by Donna Fargo takes me back to happiness in it's purest, innocent and most amazing form.

As does Counting Flowers On the Wall by the Statler Brothers, with the additional memory of playing cards with my mom.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X