Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

What makes you incredibly angry?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Abuse of power, dehumanization, disregard for the well-being of others. Callous dickishness in general.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Being pushed to a corner, huge disrespect to others...
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Lies and betrayal
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Being disbelieved about big things (like when I told people I wasn't going to have kids).
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Medusa;142579]What makes you incredibly angry?[/QUOTE

Passive-aggressive authority figures, backhanded compliments, corporate war metaphors and conversation about food or the weather forecast.

Comment

Deliberate deception. And violence, but mostly the deception thing.

Comment

Hypocrisy

When was the last time you snapped?
                  When my work wouldn't give me time off the last week of my pregnancy and then told me they were thinking about firing me because I wasn't being "cheerful enough" I damn well told them I was in too much pain to walk all day, push in chairs, and pick up trash and smile.

What is your favorite fast food item?
                  taco bell five layer burrito, grilled
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

[QUOTE=midgnostic;142584]
                    What makes you incredibly angry?[/QUOTE

Passive-aggressive authority figures, backhanded compliments, corporate war metaphors and conversation about food or the weather forecast.
                    No offence intended btw. I didn't see the last question was about fast-food and am not angry anyway as no-one was forcing me to read it!

-

Comment

Drivers in Adelaide!

Comment

It was at one of the kids. Not very recently, though. I was literally screaming. Now I don't remember what it was about, only that it had continued for hours and then I snapped.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Which quote has changed your life?
                          “Live never to be ashamed if anything you do or say is published around the world -- even if what is published is not true.” Richard Back, Illusions

How would you describe high school in three words?
                          Where's the party?

What's one fear you have that many would consider unusual?
                          Coitophobia

What worries you most about today's kids?
                          Their future.

What's one thing you can't tell your parents because it would crush them?
                          At one time or another, I've already said it. Sometimes for the effect, sometimes just for the honesty.

What's the best and worst part about being your age?
                          Best part: I can still remember the days of my youth.

Worst part: I can still remember the days of my youth.

What is your favorite fast food item?
                          I'd have to look through my post history, to see if there was a another time after the one I posted about in my blog. I'm thinking a year or more, at the very least.

Want a list? Racism, abuse (child, especially), willful ignorance, my existence, and the smell of color 13.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Witnessing abuse (verbal, emotional, physical, etc..).

Comment

What's one of the best decisions you've every made?
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What's one of the best decisions you've every made?
                                To buy a cooling board for my laptop. It really saves the laptop from being overheated.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X