Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is the most beautiful sound in the world?
    That's a tough choice. I'd have to say storms or the ocean crashing against the shore

Comment

What is the most beautiful sound in the world?
      Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post

Rain and wind.
      Originally posted by Roknrol View Post

Oh oh, and might I add, thunder?
      All of these.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I do enjoy a good storm but now days it's usually attached to whining dogs and a fussy baby so...
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

What's one cold hard truth about life and getting older?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'll have to serve in the army at least for 3 years... I don't know how this will turn out to be honest.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Every second brings you closer to death. Spend them wisely.

Comment

Responsibility sucks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_156354034664986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	352422
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

It gets easier. Happiness is where YOU find it. There is only one human being on the face of this planet that gives more than one shit about you, unless you're suicidal - then it's less.

That's all I've got. It's more than one, but you asked for one answer to two questions that encompass quite a lot

Comment

Always put your glasses in the same place.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Temperatures that you used to think were just slightly chilly become bone-aching frigid.

Comment

You are responsible for where you are in life. You and only you.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

The older you get, the closer death gets.

It doesn't matter how death comes, it comes closer with every moment.

Deal with it, and live your life.
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Joints don't last forever.

Comment

Time actually DOES start to go faster as you get older.

Comment

You discover that you have to trade off the things that used to be important to you for the things that are now important to you.

That, and your teeth abandon your mouth, while your hair abandons your head.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X