Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's one bad habit of yours you wish you could kick?
    It'd be nice to be able to control my impulses from time to time, especially when it comes to time and money management.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

chasing strange.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Pizza pizza pizza
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pizza pizza pizza
          Blasphemy!!!!

Pizza can never be a bad habit!!!

(No, I'm not a zealot about my pizza or anything...)
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Pizza is the "food of the Gods" and everyone know it...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Trust, or the desire to.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Always thinking the worst about any given situation.

Comment

How do you see yourself spending your time in your old age?

Comment

If I still have my eyesight, probably gaming, making art, music - pretty much the same things I do now in my free time. Otherwise, hopefully living a quiet life at home with the missus and having everything we need to see us comfortably through our golden years. Maybe travel around Australia when the kids leave home.

Comment

Well, I am not quite sure...
                      Reading books one after another, and listening to music every evening and keep practicing Tai-Chi, perhaps.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

RVing around the country. I would love to travel all over. Spend the winter somewhere warm, the summer exploring the northern ranges. Maybe RV through Canada and up to Alaska. Be able to travel around to all my family. Etc.

Umm... kinda the opposite, but I reeaallly need to develop the habit of brushing my teeth. I'm terrible at remembering, and it's honestly a problem. I'm lucky to remember once a day, and my parents were the same way. I want to change that before my baby is old enough to pick up on the nonhabit of not brushing.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Never really thought about it before. Probably doing the same things I do now, except perhaps by then I'll have given up whiskey in favor of wine. And hopefully spending a lot more time on the beach.
                          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

:devil:Since I am already in my "Golden years" I know "everything" but not gonna share. You get to find out the hard way by getting old like me..:devil:
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That would imply I will live until I am old. Which I don't know I will, and frankly, that's too many years in the future for me to know.

Comment

What's your best tip for saving money?

Comment

Working...
                                X