Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's QDJ (the year of THE WOLVERINE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's QDJ (the year of THE WOLVERINE!)

Like my Father,he was considered a "Jack" catholic,because his father was catholic he was kinda..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      What religion were/are your parents?
      I was baptized as a Catholic when I was a baby and raised that way till I changed religions. My parents are Catholic.

- - - Updated - - -

What is one chore you actually like doing?
      Um...that's a hard one. Probably cooking or taking the dogs out.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My mum is generic Christian. She doesn't go to church or read the bible, but believes in the Christian God and Jesus. Like my nan, she also believes in fairies, and she identifies with Magpie as a spirit animal (my sister has magpie and fox, but my niece is only fox). My dad is pagan-ish (he calls himself a pagan sympathiser), he believes in both God and Goddess, but goes no deeper than that. Due to the fact he celebrates the sabbats, he's actually more religiously active than my mum!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Catholic. My dad's brother was a priest. Mom's family was "from the old country" Catholic.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Like my Father,he was considered a "Jack" catholic,because his father was catholic he was kinda..
            Only time I ever saw my Father go into a church was when his Mother(My Grandmother) died....
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My Momma is pagan like myself, she was the one who provided me with the tools to seek my path. Though to be truthful she isn't that religious. As my Nan says Momma has "learned" to much for Gods. Its made her bitter and resentful. Daddy is Christian. If I had to say a branch it would be Baptist.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

My father is a Reform Jew, and my mother was agnostic/atheist (not sure which one).

Comment

My mother is Christian (nondenominational). My dad was an atheist while I was growing up, but now acts surprised when I tell him I haven't been Christian in forever, so who knows?
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Catholic. Church every Sunday, special candles lit at home, priest coming to wave incence around the house to bless it, resident off-the-boat italian grandmother Catholic. I went to Catholic school until 2 weeks into 6th grade when we left Brooklyn. Before my parents met, my father was considering the priesthood.

The cool part was, both my parents grew up in NY in very multicultural environments. Dad especially, knew a great deal about Judaism, and we actually did a little Passover Seder, where he would wear my Catholic school beanie like a yarmulke and do the "Why is this night different than all other nights" prayer. Totally cool.

The Nana was so "Stregheria" she didn't know it. All sorts of heavily Catholicized pagan ideas. Also totally cool.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

What kind of furnishings do you like in your home?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

At least one blanket, some pillows, some books, a laptop, and ideally a super comfy couch. Plus the kitchen things. Aside from that, not fussed. I am a creature of simple comforts.

Comment

I've always been too broke to buy what I've really wanted. if I had the money, I'd like a lot of cherry wood.
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

To be honest, I have totally no idea. It's never once been talked about.

I don't. That is, I need something firm to sleep on, and something soft to recline on, but otherwise would prefer to have absolutely no furniture.

Mostly art.

Comment

bookshelves, lots and lots of bookshelves
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                bookshelves, lots and lots of bookshelves
                                When I was in my godmother's home, I had all my walls filled with those Ikea bookshelves. I miss them so much, but I have no room in my little upstairs living area. So I actually post on a site that lets you put your personal digital books on bookshelves. I know it's silly, but it helps me continue my hobby of reading.

I need a house empty. I don't like clutter. I like solids. My bathroom is black and white. My bedroom is all dark royal blue with greys and black. But I do love woods. Dark woods.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X