THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I'm still trying to figure out where these random adds/links are coming from
    Circe

Comment

on another thread you posted some randomish thing about some site linking to your blog through advertisements or something. when i clicked it i got a virus, i posted in the thread to warn people. and even though my virus scan caught it my comp hasnt been the same since...
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

It's possible but I doubt it. I think it's the browser. A page loads and random words are links which when scrolled over reveal adds like you might see on a google search. It's nothing really more than just annoying.
        Circe

Comment

I have no running water and no one can tell me when it will be back on. Not happy!!!!
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Every debate I've engaged in this week connects back to Napoleon Bonaparte. Why?
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Leaving my Saturday night shift should not end in me saying...see you later today!
              I got off work Sunday morning at midnight.
              I am back to work Sunday at noon.

I don't like that math.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I've been ill for over a month now! Who did I kill in a past-life?! >
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                  I've been ill for over a month now! Who did I kill in a past-life?! >
                  You just have the ick....its going around around here.

I'm going on week 4 now of bronchitis, laryngitis, coughing til I puke 3-4 times a day, and unhappy tummy from two rounds of antibiotics, steroids (for the swelling), cough medicine, etc. I love tea, and I'm at the point where I'm about to shoot the teapot. And I'm so damn sick of the neti pot...blegh. Sinus irrigation is awesome...except when the crap coming out of your nose is disgusting...but its better out of your nose than out of your lungs.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Me too...I'm at over a week now with the flu. I thought it went away, but there's still the lingering coughing and exhaustion.

Comment

Back in the 90's the Flu going around was nasty..You would be sick like you discribe,then start feeling better, then it would come back with a vengance. It lasted for about a month and a half. What you have might be from that strain. I remember because I had laryngitis for over a week and a half back then.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Brand friggin' new headphones and the wire already craps out! I can't afford a new pair nor the tools to fix it myself. On top of that my electronics keep crapping out. Every. Single. One. I want to stab things and cry at the same time.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

Being dependent on my roommate for everything until I take my road test next week is irritating. He's not precisely decisive or prompt about things. If I ask to head out to the store, I generally don't get to go until three hours after I ask, because he's smoked two joints and forgets I asked him.

This'll be fun. Can't wait to move tomorrow...or the next day (see what I mean?) and then I will be in town, instead of living 20km outside of it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Oh yes I'm the asshole for wanting to be able to breath.
                            Never mind the guy who takes out a baggie of weed in the middle of class,
                            Never mind that the smell makes it hard for me to breath,
                            Never mind that I'm against drugs and so is the New York state school system.
                            Yup I'm defiantly the asshole in this. **** that *****
                            Circe

Comment

The knob jockeys in my local council. Just sort the problem out, never mind what your bloody wife thinks about it!
                              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X