THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

My W2's are not where I left them and we now missed our appointment to get our taxes done because of it. I'm more than pissed off.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

As awesome as spending the weekend in a field with a load of vikings is, it's not so enjoyable when i'm fucking ill. I really do feel like death, and my throat hurts so bad i can hardly talk. It doesn't help that its been raining too.

Comment

Stupid football match!
        [4:82]

Comment

Stupid Grande Prix X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Stupid doctors office, can't get shit right but the bill always comes in the mail.
            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I feel like i have an elephant sat on my face, and a cheese grater in my throat. And i would open the window which i know would make me feel better, but the risk of moths coming in is too high. I can't deal with a moth while this ill. This is definately more than just manflu.

Comment

I missed the series finale of Big Love! I caught the last THREE MINUTES of the episode because I got my times messed up and didn't get to the TV in time. Waiting impatiently for someone to upload it... come on, fellow diehard fans! Help me out here!

Comment

END OF BIG LOVE.

Comment

I'm tired of everyone being loud. Please shut up so I can sleep.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

I had so many nightmares last night! I feel so afraid at the moment. The one emotion I can't handle at all? Fear. X
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Apparently I am controlling everything I eat but my damned sodium. That's another thing..way on the back burner. One more thing to look at and I'll lose my damned mind. Look, I am exercising and eating better. What more do you want of me?!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Aren't I too old to get a crush? For crying out loud.

And of course it has to be on the Christian boy who would never, ever, ever date me. Not only because he's too good looking for me, but because he probably thinks I'm going to burn in hell.

-sigh-
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            Aren't I too old to get a crush? For crying out loud.

And of course it has to be on the Christian boy who would never, ever, ever date me. Not only because he's too good looking for me, but because he probably thinks I'm going to burn in hell.

-sigh-
                            Oh my, that's a sucky situation to be in.
                            "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
                            Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Originally posted by OpenHands View Post
                              Oh my, that's a sucky situation to be in.
                              And he keeps doing awesome things like, applauding when I come into the room, or calling me to tell me he cares and wants to see me at bible study. I actually went. I've got it bad!
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                                And he keeps doing awesome things like, applauding when I come into the room, or calling me to tell me he cares and wants to see me at bible study. I actually went. I've got it bad!
                                AWWWW :P x

Comment

Working...
                                X