X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

this damn chatsite!!!!!! *rage*
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

WHAT DO YOU WANT I LOVE YOU BUT IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC IF YOU WOULD PLAY BY YOURSELF FOR FIVE MINUTES TODAY

Comment

[quote author=ghosthaunter link=topic=8.msg14308#msg14308 date=1290020717]
        this damn chatsite!!!!!! *rage*
        [/quote]

I can empathize. That tinychat site is less than perfect. Far from it, in fact.

Rest assured, GH, once the forum moves to the new software, we will have our OWN chat. We won't be bogged down by undependable and temporary chat sites much longer.

It *will* get better, just not overnight. Patience. And if you happen upon any patience? Could you share it with me? Please?

:P

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg14216#msg14216 date=1290008360]
          My cat doesn't sleep with me anymore.
          [/quote]
          Maybe he's been seeing me in the chat room and decided he wants a new mommy!

*a girl can hope, right? :P

I am missing two days of work. Because of this stupid sore throat that has now become this stupid cough in my damned lungs. I also had to cancel my plans to go out with Beth tomorrow. AND I looked in the mirror. I look Caucasian. I am NOT WHITE! Well it's more grey white. But yeah. I've just been stuck in bed sleeping the sick away. :-[
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

eff you school website and trying to remotely access my account!

you suck!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I burnt my mouth on my hot curry It was very sore! Damn me for not letting it cool down before shovelling it into my mouth like a starved hobo. X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg14352#msg14352 date=1290025647]
                Maybe he's been seeing me in the chat room and decided he wants a new mommy!

*a girl can hope, right? :P

[/quote]

> ...that's NOT nice. He's MY baby-kitty. Hmph.

(meanie)

Mostly art.

Comment

I am so hungry but I can't eat more then a couple bites. Stupid Stupid Stupid hernia >

Comment

WTS the lazyness that's trying to talk me out of going to zumba tonight. How in the hell do you healthy people do it? The. Idea always sounds fantastic...and I have the motivation. But the thing I consistently bitch about is the lack of drive to go and do it. Wtf is wrong with me? I don't want to be fat! And this is the only way to get rid of it! I just want to live healthy... *breakdown*
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg14390#msg14390 date=1290032172]
                      WTS the lazyness that's trying to talk me out of going to zumba tonight. How in the hell do you healthy people do it? The. Idea always sounds fantastic...and I have the motivation. But the thing I consistently bitch about is the lack of drive to go and do it. Wtf is wrong with me? I don't want to be fat! And this is the only way to get rid of it! I just want to live healthy... *breakdown*
                      [/quote]

I am the same way! I have the drive and the desire but I never end up doing it. I've wanted to try Zumba for a long time. I have about 30-40 pounds to lose

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg14390#msg14390 date=1290032172]
                        [/quote]

I go to the gym about 5 times a week. Honestly - half those times, I don't wanna go. You just gotta MAKE yourself do it. Think of it like a job. Okay body, every _________ at such and such time, you gotta go work out. Just like you gotta eat, and you gotta go to your job, and you gotta pee, and sleep.

Make it part of your schedule, and you are less likely to wimp out on it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Good advise V. !

my rant: I have to stop reading and go make dinner for the grumpies....blaaaa :P
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

That is good advice, but what happens when every morning you tell your body "ok, today we are going to exercise and then we are going to clean the house! (in drill sergeant voice)" and your body responds with a big F**K YOU!

That's what I go thru everyday. Brain says one thing, body just says NO!

(PS: I'm really not lazy, I have a condition called Fibromyalgia, so my body pretty much dictates what I will and will not do on any given day. :'( , but I do try.)
                            ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

[quote author=tigergypsy link=topic=8.msg14407#msg14407 date=1290033569]
                              That is good advice, but what happens when every morning you tell your body "ok, today we are going to exercise and then we are going to clean the house! (in drill sergeant voice)" and your body responds with a big F**K YOU!

That's what I go thru everyday. Brain says one thing, body just says NO!

(PS: I'm really not lazy, I have a condition called Fibromyalgia, so my body pretty much dictates what I will and will not do on any given day. :'( , but I do try.)
                              [/quote]

Oh. I just don't listen to my body. I let my heart and my brain rule me, instead. So if my body says no, I tell it eff you. I'm actually really bad that way.

Mostly art.

Comment

I have a gym membership and I do use it. Just not as often as I set out. Apparently 3 times a week is too much for this one fked up part of my brain that always gets away with talking me out of it. I wake up every morning with the umpf that "after work, I'm going to head to the gym and I'm going to add 5 minutes to my routine on such or such machine". And then at the end of my shift, I'm too tired/beat up to go. HOWEVER...I attempted to do this before work. If it had worked out (no pun intended) I wouldn't be ranting about it. My sister makes me feel like a lame ass loser. Not only does she go to the gym before work (for two hours, 5 times a week) but she ALSO does zumba twice a week AFTER work...did I mention she's got 3 kids that she takes care of (very well).

Its not a competition to me, but I wished it was because maybe then I would have the drive instead of feeling like such a fucking failure.

I'm sorry...no I'm not. I'm venting.

I hate having emotional breakdowns at work.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X