X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Why?

You mean improving my aim? Less waste of ammo, when I cut loose.

If you meant my attempt to cage my psycho self, my intellectual self failed miserably, and my usual self was left to set up shooting targets, all by his lonesome. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        You mean improving my aim? Less waste of ammo, when I cut loose.

If you meant my attempt to cage my psycho self, my intellectual self failed miserably, and my usual self was left to set up shooting targets, all by his lonesome. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported.
        The last part, but I'm glad to hear you are working on sharpening your skills with a thunder stick!
        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

So... that awkward moment when you can hear the roommate's fiancee crying and yelling at him and then 30 min later you hear lovemaking.... I gotta get out of these dorms...........

Comment

Originally posted by Chris the Bold View Post
            So... that awkward moment when you can hear the roommate's fiancee crying and yelling at him and then 30 min later you hear lovemaking.... I gotta get out of these dorms...........
            Haha, awkward experiences make for good stories.

Comment

Gaaaah, I'm still sick D:
              Gods make it stop!

Comment

We need to GTFO of here ASAP.
                :^^: My Spiritual Journey blog: An Eclectic Wonderland :^^:

Comment

I ate King Taco asada tacos last night with my friend Sarah. I got home and went to bed. Around 1am I woke up and started vomiting. Violently. Like all the tacos and hot sauce came up. Then I threw up just dry heaving. My sides are killing me. There must have been something in the hot sauce. Something I'm always allergic to but have no idea what it is. It's extremely difficult being a Mexican and allergic to some hot sauces. I have no idea what it is. Some do fine. Some make me horribly ill. I thought it was tomatillos. But it must be something else. How does a Mexican live in a world where they aren't sure if the next taco is gonna kill them?!!!!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Maybe it's not a vegetable ingredient. It could be a filler or preservative.

Comment

Got the Nasal Mist Flu Vaccine...Nurse says it's a good thing...Nurse says it will keep me from getting sick...Minor symptoms she says...NOW I'M FRIKKEN SICK!!!!! THE THINGS I WAN'T TO DO TO HER!!!! -_-' MINOR SYMPTOMS MY A**!!!!!!!!!!! UGH

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wonderland View Post
                      We need to GTFO of here ASAP.
                      outa' where? this sounds like an interesting story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post

- - - Updated - - -

outa' where? this sounds like an interesting story lol
                        Our current living situation. My bf and I are trying to save up money for a place but it's nearly impossible when your MIL is demanding $$$ because she says she's broke but we know she wastes her money on other unnecessary things and people instead of what really matters.

Comment

Our current living situation. My bf and I are trying to save up money for a place but it's nearly impossible when your MIL is demanding $$$ because she says she's broke but we know she wastes her money on other unnecessary things and people instead of what really matters.
                          Your rant reminds me of my ex-daughter-in-law. They lived with us, almost 4 years, but she though they shouldn't have to pay rent nor help with the increase in water and utilities that their living there caused us. We went from me and the wife to 7 people in the house hold with them living there in the end. Unfortunately she also thinks she shouldn't have to pay any child support for her three kids that we have custody of and that SSDI should stop the 6 dollars person child they send as she needs that. Of course my ex-dau-in-law also thinks her computer was more important than her children.

So needless to say I don't typically have much sympathy when I hear things like this. I do wish you luck in getting your own place though as it sucks living with ones parents or in-laws. Being in the military as long as I was my wife and children had to spent some time living with my family or hers at times due to orders and schools I had to attend. It's a vacation for short periods but harder for long periods.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

oh man, sorry to hear that! i hope it works out for you guys soon. i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                              Your rant reminds me of my ex-daughter-in-law. They lived with us, almost 4 years, but she though they shouldn't have to pay rent nor help with the increase in water and utilities that their living there caused us. We went from me and the wife to 7 people in the house hold with them living there in the end. Unfortunately she also thinks she shouldn't have to pay any child support for her three kids that we have custody of and that SSDI should stop the 6 dollars person child they send as she needs that. Of course my ex-dau-in-law also thinks her computer was more important than her children.

So needless to say I don't typically have much sympathy when I hear things like this. I do wish you luck in getting your own place though as it sucks living with ones parents or in-laws. Being in the military as long as I was my wife and children had to spent some time living with my family or hers at times due to orders and schools I had to attend. It's a vacation for short periods but harder for long periods.
                              Well, with all due respect, we do pay for everything she asks us to. In addition, I clean and I cook. The only reason we're here is because we just moved from a different country and we literally had no one here or anything here to start with and we're trying to get our feet on the ground. I don't need your sympathy nor I'm asking for anyone else's. I'm sorry you had to go through that situation but not everyone is the same.

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                              oh man, sorry to hear that! i hope it works out for you guys soon. i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
                              Thank you! It's just frustrating sometimes.

Comment

Went to my doctor to a follow up of my ER visit. He said all their tests show nothing wrong with my heart and show no swollen lymph node or tumors etc. He said it's still just a fat pad under my arm. And that I can't feel it because the body heat there keeps it 'liquid'. I don't know if I call bs or not. But he did order me another ultra sound that I am to control where to do it (location wise).

Cross your fingers.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X