Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I have found a mathematical equation for headaches

Bored kitten + unattended papertowel roll = headache
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	351525

it really is an adorable bloody headache though, she is laying on much of the carnage, the photo really does'nt do it justice...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    Yeah, now this person wants to try the angle of "it's a hoax and you should be ashamed of participating in libel". I decided to ask her if she just wants to preach.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm a big meanie resorting to personal attacks. This chick makes me sound like the Medusa of the Kemetic world or something. Given how I'm pretty meek this is funny to me.

- - - Updated - - -

...I should really read the semantics of that. I don't think Medusa has ever resorted to personal attacks on the forum. Somehow, though, she's still considered a big meanie, which was my intent with that post :P
    She sounds like a real nut... feel free to quote me on that one too... Sex offenders are some of the few occasions where I am glad to let them hang, castrate the buggers!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I can't get the glitter off of me...

Mostly art.

Comment

I spent more than I should have and now I'm going to be short on cash this month. What is wrong with me?! At least my bills will be paid I guess.

Comment

Glitter!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            I can't get the glitter off of me...
            Side job as a stripper?
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              Side job as a stripper?
              Har-har. No, I tried making a stupid snowglobe last night, but I spilled the glitter, and I'm pretty sure I still have some on me this morning.

Mostly art.

Comment

There is no naked woman in my bed! Must remedy that!

I need a van with blacked out windows.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

I think the pediatrician down the street has one he's not using, he is in prison for a few years and won't be needing it...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

I think the pediatrician down the street has one he's not using, he is in prison for a few years and won't be needing it...
                    I think I have about 5 questions about this train of thought now, and I'm not really going to ask them because I truly don't want to know the answers. >.<
                    lol
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                      I think I have about 5 questions about this train of thought now, and I'm not really going to ask them because I truly don't want to know the answers. >.<
                      lol
                      the answer is yes....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

While I am not usually in the habit of double posting, I had to mention that people are morons when it comes to their own children.
                        No you are not allowed to take your 2 and 3 year olds up onto the hospital floors, and when I see them come around the corner and run alone into an elevator I am going to tell them to get out. Just because you are convinced that your magical bloody kid isnt going to do something stupid, I am not already aware of that, because if I don't say something, the little bugger is going to get his foot stuck, and you will sue the bleeding hospital! No! I am not playing this bloody game! I am going to do my job and you can piss the F*** off!
                        /end rant

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Landlord,

Please to stop being a jerkoff and get back to me so I can get all this sublease crap together. kthanks. lsdjkfkldsdjklsdsjkldsklfdjlsdfjkl.

That is all.
                          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

All the fun threads are closed
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              All the fun threads are closed
                              I thought this too. Not many catchy topics right now hate how one spoiled Apple can ruin a bunch

Comment

Start some new threads then.

Comment

Working...
                                X