THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

It's having a kid say I love you to their parent as they leave my sight. That's music to my ears.
    buy bye
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Loving the love guys, love is great!

(but this is the rant thread!)

<3

My rant is about renovations. WILL THEY EVER BE OVER!!!??? I don't have a lounge room atm, and soon I won't have a bathroom. I KNOW IT'S ALL FOR THE BEST! BUT WHEN WILL IT STOP?! IT NEVER EEEENNNDDDDSSSS!
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
        Add in "at 3 am" and you'll have my morning. Then at 7:20 am, 10 minutes before we have to leave the house "mommy, I'm tired, I wanna go in my bed."

Children, man.
        My son has learned to qualify "I'm hungry" with "for candy". And now that he's totally potty-trained, he's learned that it's a great tool for getting out of bed at night. They're sneaky little creatures.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        I have to disagree with all of you. It's hearing your grandchildren say "I love you" that makes it worth everything you endure to raise children...
        Why else would I have kids?! I'm in it for the grandkids

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          Why else would I have kids?! I'm in it for the grandkids
          I always imagine the notion of my granddaughter/son coming to me and wanting to learn the ways of the witch..... :P

RIP

You cut your hair short
          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I don't get it. I really don't. Why can't everybody just think only for one moment that what another person says could actually be right...and for "once" they could be wrong? You kinda just have to ask yourself:
            what am I actually fighting for here? and
            is it really this darn important to be right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
              I don't get it. I really don't. Why can't everybody just think only for one moment that what another person says could actually be right...and for "once" they could be wrong? You kinda just have to ask yourself:
              Seconded. Or maybe acknowledge the fact that once in awhile those upsets are as much their fault as it is the other person's. Just can't admit any wrongfulness whatsoever on their own part, for whatever reason.

Comment

So I was reading this collection of stories called the Laura Caxton series. A cool set of books about vampires and the vampire hunter. A female lesbian protagonist. How cool, huh? Anyways. I've been able to download all the audiobooks and read and have a good time. So. They came out with ANOTHER one! And it's on book but not audio. I would even pay for the audio. But it's not out yet. Hopefully it comes out soon! I'm so antsy. I would just borrow the e-book. But the narrator has been the same woman throughout the books. And she just makes the book come to life.

I guess I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  But the narrator has been the same woman throughout the books. And she just makes the book come to life.

I guess I'll wait.
                  Makes the whole series change if the dang narrator does...

My rant.... I need a new job... again... My luck with employment is shitty, and it is not even my fault, I am not even a crappy employee, stupid job market...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Humans are weak and that is unfortunate. There's all those stories of the triumph of the human spirit that exist though, so maybe it's just my spirit that's weak and not all of humanity.
                    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                      Humans are weak and that is unfortunate. There's all those stories of the triumph of the human spirit that exist though, so maybe it's just my spirit that's weak and not all of humanity.
                      There are two things in life that you need to be truly strong, something worth living for and something worth dying for.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

hubby left for SC this morning

and I'm still tired from being sick last week
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                          This is why I don't get involved in many debates anymore.

Comment

Hmm what should I do today?

I know! I'll go outside and choke on air!

(When did I move to Hoth? And don't I get a tauntaun?)

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              hubby left for SC this morning

and I'm still tired from being sick last week
                              That really sucks Thal. I cannot imagine not seeing my man for 9 months. And I thought I had it bad not seeing him every weekend.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My mp3 player is on the dang fritz. I don't know what's wrong with it. The buttons are lagging and freezing when you press them etc. I'm sure there is a corrupted file causing all the mess. So I hit reformat and everything is gone. Now I'm building it back up. Hopefully that cures everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X