Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I fell down the stairs. Again.

Apparently I need some sort of seatbeat for walking.

OUCH OUCH OUCH

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I know I complain about the heat all the time. But it's midnight and 80 degrees! That is not right. Not right!
          And tomorrow a high at 4 pm of 103!

I had to break the law of no a/c at night but it's on level 1. I just can't deal tonight.
          There's a law that says you can't have a/c on at night there?! I would die. I become physically sick when I get too hot.

Originally posted by Rowanwood
          I fell down the stairs. Again.

Apparently I need some sort of seatbeat for walking.

OUCH OUCH OUCH
          Ouch! I hope you're all right. The worst I've done lately is hit my head twice and slamming my side into the corner of a counter.

Comment

Every single time I'm driving I encounter a horrible driver that either almost hits me or someone else! I've already been in two crashes in less than two years that totaled two trucks... I'm getting really tired of them.

Comment

Have I mentioned how much I hate car dealerships?? We've been to one the times and they keep dicking us around. The second time we waited two hours and the guy all of sudden was like were done for the day bye. When we came back because we had discovered KPs drivers license was expired he told us I had been red flagged on my credit questions. I had apparently only answered one of the four right which was bullshit. So I asked why he didn't say that the first time instead of just being rude. So now I'm stuck here sitting and apparently I have to be nice... If he's rude again in burning the place down.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

If I go insane anytime soon, count it up to:

-People continuing to reblog that stupid gospel of Bartholomew thing. No, it hasn't turned things topsy-turvey. No, it isn't written 1500 years ago, it was written in the year 1500, learn to read. No, it hasn't been hidden people have written about it since the 1700's in the western world.
                -If anyone cites one of the made up facts in the movie Religulous at me again, I will also go insane.
                -If I see another person telling me how amazing the film "God's Not dead" is or putting that as their facebook status, that also.
                -couldn't my work I have to do just end? I just want a break please.
                -More people need to buy my book I have a mouth to feed dammit.
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Called in sick today for being a girl. I feel like shit, AND I have to get a new implanon put in...this is the first opportunity I've had since March, if that gives any indication of how badly I'm PMSing. AND I have to take a kiddo to the doctor this afternoon. AND I have to have maintenance come and look at my toilet again, because it has a phantom flusher.

What a waste of a sick day.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm stretched a little thin at the moment. So thin that I really don't have the energy to even make this an actual rant.

:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                      AND I have to have maintenance come and look at my toilet again, because it has a phantom flusher.
                      If they can't fix it...I actually do that for a living (not a plumber, but plumbing tech support) so PM me if its still screwed up.

I have poison ivy, which is awesome since I haven't been in the woods. The spouse was and he breathed on me so hence I got a rash. It's awesome (if by awesome I mean itchy bullshit.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                        If they can't fix it...I actually do that for a living (not a plumber, but plumbing tech support) so PM me if its still screwed up.

...they haven't even shown up yet
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I just want a person in real life to think my beliefs arent useless. sad the friend I had has changed her beliefs now i believe in sillyness. she cant trust her own feelings I dont know... im just hurt.... im fed up i just want one person to understand me i know its alot to ask but... im tired of having my beliefs challenged i am sick of this i can not ever say anything without being explaned im wrong. i am always wrong. i guess its time to make new friends but people always change. i think its time to become a hermit

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
                            I just want a person in real life to think my beliefs arent useless. sad the friend I had has changed her beliefs now i believe in sillyness. she cant trust her own feelings I dont know... im just hurt.... im fed up i just want one person to understand me i know its alot to ask but... im tired of having my beliefs challenged i am sick of this i can not ever say anything without being explaned im wrong. i am always wrong. i guess its time to make new friends but people always change. i think its time to become a hermit
                            Something similar to this happened between me and my ex-wife. While we were dating, she was very much into Wicca and pretty much everything esoteric, and even after we had gotten married, she had those beliefs. Over time, her mother became a very religious and almost preachy christian, and in response she started to trend in that direction as well. Before I knew it, we were getting into arguments about religion, to the point that what once was something we enjoyed together became a major point of conflict.

Comment

Blood everywhere. Sometimes being female is the worst joke.
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment