THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I just feel awful in boring ways. Sore throat. Runny nose. Eating hurts. Bleh.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
      I just feel awful in boring ways. Sore throat. Runny nose. Eating hurts. Bleh.
      It's okay. I feel awful in non-boring ways. I took the party option of last night's festivities - I drank a whole bottle of wine (I don't do this), I stopped a coworker from trying to take home my new roommate - I mean, he can if she wants to, but she really didn't want to, I made out with a girlfriend of mine with her boyfriend RIGHT there, and then I stayed up until 4am.

I've gotta move out of this town. It parties too hard.

Mostly art.

Comment

I couldn't find the make me sad thread. Tom Magliozzi passed away today. If you ever listened to NPR's Click and Clack brothers, then you know the loss is great. These two gave the best practical car advice with a good dose of down home funnies. I will miss you.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I couldn't find the make me sad thread. Tom Magliozzi passed away today. If you ever listened to NPR's Click and Clack brothers, then you know the loss is great. These two gave the best practical car advice with a good dose of down home funnies. I will miss you.
          I couldn't listen to these guys without laughing.

Michigan Republican Governor Rick Snyder was just elected for four more years in which to rob from the poor and give to the rich...

Michigan politics stink - A person running for office (any office, even dog catcher) just has to say "they want to take your guns away" and the other guy loses, automatically...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I don't know which is worse right now - my sinuses or my rotten tooth. Between the two, my head feels like someone slugged me repeatedly.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I feel for you Kiddo on both counts,having suffered from both in the past and both at once also.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm oversleeping again
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                  I'm oversleeping again
                  Perhaps you're just simply taking my sleep, as I haven't been sleeping anywhere near enough lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post

Perhaps you're just simply taking my sleep, as I haven't been sleeping anywhere near enough lately.
                    Well can you take it back please? It's making me miserable.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                      Well can you take it back please? It's making me miserable.
                      I wish I could. For the past week I've been waking up four or five times a night.

Comment

I worked today. Was an idiot last night. Went to hang out with the hubby at a friends house. Started drinking. It's the first time I've really partied hard since having my daughter so... about 18 months since I've had more than two or three drinks. I had about 5 shots of Tennessee honey, 6 or 7 of tequila rose, 3 or 4 of various kinds of vodka, and three of the hypnotiq alcohol. So... about 18 shots? Yeah... I wasn't feeling very good by the time I was done last night, and while I wasn't hung over (no nausea/headache this morning) I was exhausted, especially since I got up with the daughter about three times throughout the night since we stayed at said friends house and she slept on a bean bag chair. Yeah. Ugh.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post

I wish I could. For the past week I've been waking up four or five times a night.
                          Oh I still wake up a lot, 2 or 3 times. But the getting out of bed once the sun is up...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My sleep pattern has once again changed. It's sorta back to a 'normal' person's day. I seem to be only working morning shifts. Usually 10-6. Which is great! I don't have to wake up till 8:30am. And I don't have to go to bed till about 1am! SO I get to go to bed late, and not wake up too early (I used to have to wake up at 6am for a 10 am shift). Today was my day off and I woke up at 7:30 am. I was like noo. Go to sleep. Needless to say I was out doing groceries at 11 am. Totally weird. I was like, so this is day time? Now it's after 6 pm and I'm seepeeee.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

turns out I have sinus, throat, and ear infections. I'm congested, my balance is all thrown off and I can't walk around easily. Lost this whole week off work. Feel awful, just utterly awful. My head has so much pressure I just wish it would explode.

Still have to do the grunt work of promoting my project so it succeeds and doesn't fail and ruin years of work and setting up a nifty fun event that even you guys will get to enjoy.... And I'm just so tired tired ontop of all of the illness. I just want to sleep forever X_X. BLARGLEARGELEREGEGRG
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                My sleep pattern has once again changed. It's sorta back to a 'normal' person's day. I seem to be only working morning shifts. Usually 10-6. Which is great! I don't have to wake up till 8:30am. And I don't have to go to bed till about 1am! SO I get to go to bed late, and not wake up too early (I used to have to wake up at 6am for a 10 am shift). Today was my day off and I woke up at 7:30 am. I was like noo. Go to sleep. Needless to say I was out doing groceries at 11 am. Totally weird. I was like, so this is day time? Now it's after 6 pm and I'm seepeeee.
                                That used to happen to me at uni. It gets to about 2 pm and your ready for dinner lol

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment