THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Repeat after me: Hathor IS NOT a moon goddess!

Why do people keep insisting, against every piece of scholarship that is out there, that Hathor is a moon goddess? Look at that orange thing on Her head. That's a solar disc. The moon disc is orange with a yellow crescent at the bottom. How do you confuse that? Just because the moon is feminine in many European religions does not mean every religion in the world applies the same idea. If it's how you experience Her, then say so. Otherwise you look like a moron whose ability to get published confounds me to no end.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

^That crap stupifies me.

I remember reading, eons ago, one person's description, or at least anecdote, about Azteroth being another name for Ra: The Sun.

I don't know where to begin with that shit.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Bring the 90s back! Music today blows.

Mostly art.

Comment

You want 90's music?! What's wrong with you......?

And I wish my head would shut up! This is not the time Mr.Body! X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
            Right about now I could go for some late 70's/early 80's music. I might even settle for early 70's if it isn't too folksy.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Ok, the stress levels need to go down. I woke up with sores on the inside of my cheek from, not canker sores are previously thought, but because I had been chewing on it. That's right, I woke up just enough to feel my cheek getting chewed on.
              my etsy store
              My blog

to descend."

Comment

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

If there's a warning on something, and you read it, and get offended, don't get pissed. You were amply notified. GTFO.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post

Nirvana, Third Eye Blind, The Verve Pipe, Foo Fighters, Our Lady Peace, Moist, Audioslave, Danko Jones, etc.

...What's WRONG with YOU?

Mostly art.

Comment

^ Hahaha

My rant. Dude... I can't believe you. My Great-Aunt died and you are all pissed off because I wont go to a hockey game with you instead of going to her funeral...?!? Piss off. Seriously. You are beyond selfish. You need a reality check. Maybe a hockey puck will hit you in the face.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been fighting with my laptop for 2 damned hours. Wouldn't start without restore. Wouldn't open media player (again) D drive went missing. No cd play. No dvd play.
                        I kicked it's ass.
                        I won.
                        That.is.all.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

OMG. Are you friggin kidding me?! I have attempted to leave my city. I am unable to leave my city. Every road going to a freeway has detour and construction going on. The detours they send me to HAVE detours! I tried to just cross the bridge to the next city by streets. I was sitting in traffic because it's all merging to one lane..over the damned bridge! I had to bust a U-turn on a red light just to get out of that mess!

I gave up and came home.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What in the hell is that^ all about?

They have a quake out there, too?

Comment

I was gonna rant then I saw medusa's avatar lol. Know what I think ill rant anyway. I want to claw your brain out, just leave me alone
                              Circe

Comment

I had nightmares for 9 hours and couldn't wake up. Yeah, I'm gonna be upset. I was doing things in there that until recently I never thought I'd even dream. I was horrified. So waking me up, chewing me out and hounding me to talk to you, then I have to repeatedly type the same thing makes me chirpy how? Maybe try paying attention to me every once in a while. I'm tired of repeating myself to you for a lot of stuff. And then you want to storm off. Yeah, you go do that.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X