THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Hate ignorant racist bitches. Hate hate hate.

Hate worse the fact that they are so ignorant I can't possibly 'win' the argument, and hate even more that even if I did 'win', I'm still retarded for arguing on facebook.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
      Hate ignorant racist bitches. Hate hate hate.

Hate worse the fact that they are so ignorant I can't possibly 'win' the argument, and hate even more that even if I did 'win', I'm still retarded for arguing on facebook.
      It happens to the best of us. Heck, the other day I got into an argument with a guy about abortion and he kept making sexist remarks. I use facebook now as an example of how people will say anything on the net, not because of anonymity, but because they assume you're too far away to do anything.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I feel your pain, Perze. Oh gods how I feel your pain.

A catch-22 and extreme torture all balled up into one c***. Seriously, we need a hunting season!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My contacts have been very irritating lately. Every pair has either torn or I've dropped one and it just VANISHED INTO THE ETHER after wearing them for only a couple weeks. My 6 months worth of contacts have barely lasted 3, and I'm on the second to last pair. On top of that, the left one is deformed (or the wrong prescription, I don't know, but I just took it out of the package THIS MORNING) so I can't see very well out of one eye right now but I'll be damned if I use my LAST PAIR of contacts before May. Dammit.
          "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
          -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
          without his weapons of war;
          for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
          of a spear on the way without.
          -

Comment

I hate that when the problem in my life is solved for me I don't want the solution and I want the problem back. Whits wi tha' dude? :P
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Ok, I'm starting to think in all earnest that I've been blacklisted somewhere. My brother has two interviews, yet I can't even land one. We have the same degree, yet I can't even so much as find the jobs he's talking about and the department is helping him when he made straight C's. I made a "prestigious" group that doesn't land me any friggin' help, and now my sister's really pushing to get me kicked out. Oh, and my brother is supposed to share those resources with me-has yet to happen.

I can't friggin' believe this. I strove to keep a 3.5 as per required for my degree and it's amounted to jack crap. I have more field experience than he, and STILL can't even land an interview. My friends have said my resume is fine, so I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. I don't know whether to cry or just start acting like my psycho sister. Apparently in that way I can get rewarded for piss-poor behavior.
              my etsy store
              My blog

to descend."

Comment

SCREW YOU, FACEBOOK! This new messaging system sucks and it freaked me out because I thought I signed up for something that costs money I don't have. I can't even figure it out! This isn't helping my anxiety right now.
                my etsy store
                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                  SCREW YOU, FACEBOOK! This new messaging system sucks and it freaked me out because I thought I signed up for something that costs money I don't have. I can't even figure it out! This isn't helping my anxiety right now.
                  I agree. Why'd they have to change sumtin that was workin just fine.
                  Circe

Comment

I hate ambiguous "updates"!

Being "okay" is not descriptive. Speaking of 'descriptive', nor is "broken," when used to describe something that has many, many components. WTF! He's heading to a hospital in Germany before heading back to the States? I KNOW I'm not the only one that sees this information as confusing and slightly contradictory! No wonder my SIL is going nuts.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm guessing the 'him' in question is in the military?

If so, he's going thru Landstuhl before he is processed and sent to the states...nearly everyone goes there first, its the largest and most complete medical center for the DoD that isn't in the US.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        I'm guessing the 'him' in question is in the military?

If so, he's going thru Landstuhl before he is processed and sent to the states...nearly everyone goes there first, its the largest and most complete medical center for the DoD that isn't in the US.
                        Yes and yes.

I just have to be a bit more patient. Word is spreading around but is barren of details and overflowing with conjecture.

Comment

Fuck all the love songs on the radio. I think I'm going to break the damn thing. Stop lovie-dovieing at me. X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Chain, weren't you The Beast earlier today?
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Chain, weren't you The Beast earlier today?

What? Who? Me? A beast??

My sex life is none of your biz.... oh, wait. I might have borrowed an assumed name for a minute. Yes.

Comment

WHY?! IS MY SON?! AWAKE SO EARLY?!

face. palm.

Comment

Working...
                                X