THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Preacher's Daughter's?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTH is wrong with TV nowadays???!!! -.- *done*

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      hi rafe!!!!
      *looks around nervously*

Was that a rant?

*hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
        *looks around nervously*

Was that a rant?

*hides*
        that was a *squee*
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          that was a *squee*
          Oh, *whew*

Comment

I'm actively trying to drive away every single one of these pathetic losers that my roommate says are worthy to be in OUR basement, using all of the expensive equipment, and inviting all sorts of friends.

Go away. Seriously. Don't make me angry.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

It is so hot today I woke up feeling like I was sick. *Checks thermometer* A boiling sixty-three degrees fahrenheit.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

My first-world problem of the day: I'm hungry but don't feel like fixing anything.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

My ear hurts >< I stretched it yesterday and owieeeee
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Left my dill plant outside last night because it's been warm lately.

It dropped to 2C.

I'm currently trying to rescue it. Damn it, plant.

Mostly art.

Comment

I was outside walking my dog a little bit ago and I saw a snake slithering into a rodent hole. All I saw was about four inches of its tail, but that was enough to get me sprinting back to the door.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I just found out some sneaky crap hubby-and-my roomie has been trying to pull. We are outed Pagans, you see - quiet about it but not too afraid to own it and say "Yes, we are pagans, and?" Our roomie is thieving, lazy scum that we tolerate because there are zero other options right now and having a roommate helps with bills of course. Anyway apparently he's been trying to ...how do I put this...basically use mysticism to force us to convert to Christianity. First of all his efforts are utterly laughable and stupid, but second of all, it violates so many basic and fundamental ethics that I want nothing more than to unleash my womanly wrath upon him, the likes of which Hell hath never seen. He thinks hubs and I are possessed or demons, and that things like holy water snuck into our food/drink should do the trick to help save our souls from the Devil. He's seen some of the physical evidence that shamanic/energy-work/magic/whatever works, and he's terrified and hateful thinking the only explanation must, of course, be evil somehow.

I'm going to have some choice, four-letter words for him tonight. I don't take kindly to this kind of thing...reeks too much of a subtle cowardly witch-hunt for my liking, thankyouverymuch.

Comment

RainBow,I myself "Might" resort to something similar like putting Cat turds in his milkshake,as I would hope it would cure his satanic case of the major BS's and his loaf like brain.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            RainBow,I myself "Might" resort to something similar like putting Cat turds in his milkshake,as I would hope it would cure his satanic case of the major BS's and his loaf like brain.
                            Hahaha! Okay I needed that laugh, that's awesome. And just think, we have a cat and his cat box supplying fresh "ingredients" daily! LOL

Comment

yep. Well I had a long post listing 10-12 things of him and issues that occur, but the forum ate it. oops. Suffice to say he lives with us by a thread, has been trying to convert us, and wears silver around his neck in the shape of crosses, prays to his dead father, not christ.. He sneaks around to a secret house church with the guy we saved him from, and this is the same guy who thinks a womans toungue shall be cut out if she speaks against a man, whos kept his wife pregant for the entire time they've been together, have between 3-5 kids, and is on medication for destructive and evil anger issues. but the guy is chrisitan supposedly, so this Hate is allowed, because ... well I don't really know why. Either way roomie thinks we are tools of satan. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                I second that motion.

Comment

Working...
                                X