X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    I was talking with some of my former teachers, one of which is a 9th grade english teacher, and we decided fairly quickly I could never be a teacher because of my 'biting sarcasm' and impatience. The english teacher was grading papers and laughs over the stupid things the students write and I would just quietly whisper profanities if I was in her position. I really can't handle freshman. She told them the answers! and they still have it wrong. Nope teaching is not my best career path.
    Lucky you...

You're probably not rich enough to waste your life loosing your shirt and self respect in that career.

Come to think of it, neither am I.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My boss buying us pizza tonight!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just completed a survey for a CVS purchase I made. I have one of those membership cards thingy. Which actually do work for me. Anyways, I did the survey and I have $10 to spend there! Gonna get me some more makeup. Oh yeah!

Comment

I just got a homophobic rant from a feminist in my inbox on tumblr. The irony is making me chuckle. :XD:
          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Aaaahh, I like ending a day with reading posts on PF and listening to nice music
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

The a/c in mah room. It's all dark and igloo like in here.

*I am an ice princess......dancing in my sweatshorts and tank top. Weeee

Comment

Good for you Duce,it is not yet summer here now,just about 65 or so,but as soon as it hits 80 my freaking AC gonna go for the whole summer.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by medusa View Post
                  the a/c in mah room. It's all dark and igloo like in here.

*i am an ice princess......dancing in my sweatshorts and tank top. Weeee
                  let it gooooo let it goooo~

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I'm moving out of the crappy shared house in Hilo to the jungles of Kea'au. Now I'll be rooming with a buddy of mine rather than a crazy old man and a jerk who constantly stomps around and swears angrily.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

I feel like my life is on track. My last final of the semester is due Wednesday, I'll soon be starting my second year of grad school for a career I enjoy, and I have a well-paying internship through which I will have the required 2-year experience BEFORE I even graduate and start applying to real jobs.

I've moved in with my significant other of 4 years and I've finally settled on a religion I love and found a great community from it.

Things are just... going well.

Comment

Turned in my resignation letter! I feel much better!

Comment

I took this friday off from work! YAY!

Gonna schedule a massage...and get my hair cut.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Watching my cat chase his own tail in the sunshine (while I should have left for work already, but I'm icing my knee because I did a dumb thing when I went cycling the other day and wiped out)

Mostly art.

Comment

Recently I recruited potential new hires for work via Craigslist. Out of the dozens of responses I received, I narrowed it down to a few who offered impressive resumes or said they had experience. I was also introduced to a friend of a friend in the process. This man was born deaf and cannot speak, but can sign and read lips. He's never had a "legitimate" job (having done yard work and the like up until now) and has been in trouble with the law and had drug problems. However, I like him. I can tell he's cleaned himself up and wants to work. He's always laughing and kidding around, a very positive person, and my friend is vouching very hard for him and showed me how well he keeps his property manicured. He's very excited about the idea of working with me and actually hugged me after I got him a meeting with the boss. I think we have an opportunity for mutual benefits, to say the least.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

I got a 100% in a gov. Arabic exam today!!!! Yay!!! =^_^=
                                *feeling great!!!!*
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X