• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Two weeks off!

'nough said.
    Hey!!! I kinda know this feeling besides today, I am off till the 29th. Then I do 2 hours of orientation and the 31st a wedding and done till the 3rd of Jan. I really don't know what to do with myself.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So much stuff to eat and drink in the house.
      Christmas? Nah. Yule? Nevermind. FOOD? HECKYEAH BRING IT ON.
      baah.

Comment

Hannukah Matata... What a wonderful phrase.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

WOO-HOO! I did it! I finally did it! For the first time in history, I asked a girl phone number. It's all started at the Check Cashing place. I was going to cash my check and I gave it to Aradia. And I asked, "I don't want to sound to creepy but can I have your phone number so we could talk and maybe I can take you out for coffee?" Aradia said: "I don't have my phone right now. But when I have one I can give it to you." Well at at least I tried. It's take me a lot of effort to do this.

Comment

My cat army came for me at work today. Baby kitteh spotted me coming to work. She started coming at me meowing. Eventually she hung out at the door waiting for me. Her and her mama came later on again to hang out at the door entrance. Eventually they are going to be waiting for me in the break room with their paws on the table.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              My cat army came for me at work today. Baby kitteh spotted me coming to work. She started coming at me meowing. Eventually she hung out at the door waiting for me. Her and her mama came later on again to hang out at the door entrance. Eventually they are going to be waiting for me in the break room with their paws on the table.
              So are you opening a cat home?

- - - Updated - - -

So much stuff to eat and drink in the house.
              Christmas? Nah. Yule? Nevermind. FOOD? HECKYEAH BRING IT ON.
              Yeah, an excuse to binge on ice-cream, bring it on!
              Once a man, like the sea I raged;
              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
              Genesis lyric

Comment

Follow Santa Claus as he makes his magical journey around the world!
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Yup. My local news is keeping track of santa with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Yup. My local news is keeping track of santa with that!
                    Apparently NORAD has been Santa tracking for 65 years, I get a kick out of how much effort they put into the holidays.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So

has how this tradition started and I remain amused.
                    Last edited by MaskedOne; 24 Dec 2015, 21:40.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Interesting people. Understanding how their mind works and their emotional triggers. Favorite past time. Too bad there's few people that have the ability to hold my interest.
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                        Interesting people. Understanding how their mind works and their emotional triggers. Favorite past time. Too bad there's few people that have the ability to hold my interest.
                        Do you lose interest once you know the way their mind works and their emotional triggers because you find it too easy to manipulate them? or just because they become predictable?
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I finally made it:
                          Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
                          baah.

Comment

Canned kraut yesterday.

I got 14 pints, and it is GOOD.

Today we have brats and kraut for dinner.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I star work on Thursday!!! Almost 2 weeks without work and I am going stir crazy. KP is lucky he is still alive. I almost stabbed his eyes out at least 3 times. Oh what love.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I got my snow!!! 13 inches of it and its beautiful. Snow blew a "track" for the dogs and they had a blast.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm defrosting.

Comment

Working...
                                X