X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

2474167037_b13744ab51_o.jpg

As frustrating as it sometimes is with the fur, I miss having kitties.

Comment

Took my after din din 30 minute walk around the neighborhood. Tonight I counted 14 kitty kats chillin. Was nice
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3906[/ATTACH]

As frustrating as it sometimes is with the fur, I miss having kitties.
        It's why they like chillin in clean laundry so much, and in the laundry basket, and once you set clothes out on the bed to wear, they like to lay down right on those too! They just want us to be warm!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

20150407_145009.jpg
          Went to the lake to feed this guy... he's quite comfortable around me now... he tried to eat my coat. Adorable
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Also the tiny kittens live stream, has a new cat momma who is likely to have babies soon... Well actually she is due around th same time I am. I'm hoping I get to watch the babies be born. Cats have it easier than people so maybe it'll be a calming experience, or it'll scare the pee outta me. But momma eve is gonna have tiny little kitten babies for all the interwebz to see!

Watch TinyKittens's Eve + the Palindromes on Livestream.com. Eve is one of the 22,000 feral + stray + abandoned cats in Langley, BC. She was someone's pet, but was abandoned sometime in February. Luckily, she was rescued during our recent Unwanted Kitten Roundup. Five adorable babies were born on April 27th. Mom and babies will be spayed/neutered and adopted into loving homes.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Rand Paul says he wants to take America back, and the lights go out in D.C. LOL
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                Also the tiny kittens live stream, has a new cat momma who is likely to have babies soon... Well actually she is due around th same time I am. I'm hoping I get to watch the babies be born. Cats have it easier than people so maybe it'll be a calming experience, or it'll scare the pee outta me. But momma eve is gonna have tiny little kitten babies for all the interwebz to see!

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/eve
                I was watching the Sesame streets orange kitty one. I keep getting e-mails and clicky clicky

So my boss called this morning. He let me know the head of IT and my dm will be calling me to offer apologies for the crazy IT dude that gave me a heart attack with his rendition of 'YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON' call the other day. Good times.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  Rand Paul says he wants to take America back, and the lights go out in D.C. LOL

I just want to know what we are supposed to be going back to... The Cold War? Vietnam? Segregation? The Great Depression? Slavery?

The deluded masses make me smile, but in a painful bloated way.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    I just want to know what we are supposed to be going back to... The Cold War? Vietnam? Segregation? The Great Depression? Slavery?

It is not back in time, but sort of like, "you took my candy bar and I am taking it back." Taking it back from all of us un-American folk who have the bizarre idea that every human should have life, liberty, and the ability to pursue happiness. Don't think about it too much or your head will explode.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I am so old,my head exploded many years ago..what you see and hear now is the echo....
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

this has been a rhetoric long enough to feasibly be referring to pre world war America... Before women had jobs and certain folks weren't allowed to vote....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                          It is not back in time, but sort of like, "you took my candy bar and I am taking it back." Taking it back from all of us un-American folk who have the bizarre idea that every human should have life, liberty, and the ability to pursue happiness. Don't think about it too much or your head will explode.
                          That's just as bad... taking back access to health care, voting rights, the ability to work and own property...heck, the ability to not BE property!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

JFK used to deliver powerful speeches about moving America FORWARD. Somewhere, we got lost.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That's just as bad... taking back access to health care, voting rights, the ability to work and own property...heck, the ability to not BE property!
                              I legitimately think that this is what some people want, they will insist they don't want slaves, but they want all the rest you mentioned.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                                JFK used to deliver powerful speeches about moving America FORWARD. Somewhere, we got lost.
                                I think maybe it was in a corporate board room ....

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X