X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

The autumn leaves.

Comment

I am getting my hair done. I feel pampered.

Also, while in Sydney, I was sitting in a cafe having coffee with a friend. one of the waiters was trying to find the table for an order and asked us. I told her it wasnt ours, but if she couldn't find who it belonged to, I'd eat it.

5 min later she comes out with a paper bag with the 3 pieces of delicious toast with avacado on it.

Winning
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I had a lovely dream. It was goofy and stupid but it was nice. I don't even really mind having been woken up so annoyingly.
        Circe

Comment

My cat makes me smile, and laugh, over the fact that if she feels there isn't enough food left in her dish, she'll cry until you put more in there. Then she'll walk away, not eating any.

All hail my cat overlord!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwKa...e_gdata_player

Most adorable frog ever..... its so fat and squishy I cant stop watching.

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
              Most adorable frog ever..... its so fat and squishy I cant stop watching.
              It's impossible to resist, isn't it? It looks like it swallowed a tiny beach ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                It's impossible to resist, isn't it? It looks like it swallowed a tiny beach ball.
                It sounds like an ity bity kitty. I just wanna pet it. I love its big squishy body and little legs.

Comment

Disfigured 11-Year-Old Boy Finds Joy in Dancing

I have to smile about this little boy. Even with the problems he's got, he still finds reasons to be happy and have fun.

Comment

Tyler Perry better go see him. So sweet and sad he
                    has a great mindset.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyler Perry better go see him. So sweet and sad he
                    has a great mindset.

Comment

I'm smiling because I just found out from my landlord that the jerks in the upper apartment diagonal from me (that I just had to call the police on for wall-shaking music) are supposed to have vacated the apartment. So he's going to look into getting them out. Yay! That means I won't have to put up with their ridiculously loud music and fighting for much longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I understand there's a 10 PM noise ordinance, but when someone is being that loud, the police should be able to enforce a noise ordinance no matter what time of day it is.

Comment

They do in some areas there is a decimel level that is illegal at anytime of day.

Comment

I'm still so happy about the dream I had last night. I've spent most of the day smiling and baking. I've even volunteered to make the family a big breakfast tomorrow morning. I know it's just a dream, and it's stupid either way, but I deserve to be happy sometimes.
                          Circe

Comment

This is great! This would be even better if it really happened.

Comment

Jeans! Jeans that fit! That aren't all baggy at the thigh! I have never had such jeans before.

Comment

I got the notice today. This is officially my last week at the old location! I start working in a temporary location for about a week, I think. All I know is I'm done at the old store as of Saturday. A bitter sweet feeling. Though I am going to that Christmas party for sure! I'm going to miss everyone. I'm nervous, but look forward to a new store.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X