X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    I am really jelly!! I'm convinced a dishwasher will improve my relationship with my husband... that is my excuse for saving for one
    They also save on water.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

If like mine, he doesn't help with most household choose except when the need strikes him then yes it will improve your relationship because it takes hlthe need out of strangling him. Just fill it up, start it and your good to go.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm a true born again Christian. Last week I got reunited with my old friend on Facebook. We talk for a while and we hang out the next day. We went to his new church and I meet a Christian brother who preach me the bible. I enjoy it. So I went to church on Sunday with my friend and his family. I got Salvation and I'm a born again Christian.

Comment

How nice for you! I'm an old witch and I have found eternal peace too.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Riding my bike home tonight made me smile. Fireworks are going on all over the streets. So I was able to pull over and watch people set their off in the sky. And by fireworks I mean illegal ones. Like big ones.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The concussion bombs are going off here. I'm just glad that I don't have dogs right now.
              Last edited by DragonsFriend; 02 Jul 2016, 21:23.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                They also save on water.
                This I didn't realise til I started researching. It would save us heaps now as I fill the sink, start dishes, baby cries, water goes cold.
                Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                If like mine, he doesn't help with most household choose except when the need strikes him then yes it will improve your relationship because it takes hlthe need out of strangling him. Just fill it up, start it and your good to go.
                Yes, this is exactly why! 😄

Comment

My wife and I share household duties. She likes her dishwasher and I just use the biggest pot with enough hot water to do the dishes. It takes me less than half an hour and uses two quarts of water to wash them and less than a quart to rinse them. With just the three of us you have to go three days before the dishwasher is full enough to run. She always rinses the dishes nearly clean before they go into the dishwasher so I'm pretty sure I use less water than the dishwasher does.

I do nearly all the cooking so I use as few dishes as I can. We have been married 14 years next month and we have yet to have our first argument. We are well suited to each other.

Comment

I left some books in the bring-and-take shelf in the library and now I'm sitting in the cafe watching people swarm around it.
                    In a way it's strangely intimidating but then... I get rid of extra books and see them getting new homes.
                    baah.

Comment

I went for a nice long cycle this morning along country roads. Along these roads I pedaled through long segments where wild flowers stuck out into the road, smacking against my legs as I went by.

Fast forward to when I returned, as I sat on the front stoop a bunch of tiny honey bee's starting hovering around my knees, attracted to the pollen. It was a pretty cool moment to exsist.

Comment

Free ebooks that have a decent story.

Comment

Pitbull the rapper singing an REO Speedwagon song and a bunch of 20-somethings singing along.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Had my 20 week doctor appointment and we are having a boy!! All measurements and development are on point. Heartbeat is good brain is developing like it should and he is active. So come November Milo Ashweather should make his debut.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                              Had my 20 week doctor appointment and we are having a boy!! All measurements and development are on point. Heartbeat is good brain is developing like it should and he is active. So come November Milo Ashweather should make his debut.
                              Congrats! I saw the sonogram. Cute babeeee
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The mugwort I rescued from the garden at work has 2 healthy new shoots growing from the stems I cut back. I left some old growth so it could photosynthesise. One stem died off and the other doesn't look great but is at least alive and standing up. I was a bit worried for a while. These healthy new shoots are very encouraging.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X