This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Thank heavens the Midsummer hype is over now. I've had enough of all the horrible Finnish summer songs.
    baah.

Comment

Had a blast being a CA in clinic today.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Had a blast being a CA in clinic today.
        What's a CA?
        [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post

What's a CA?
          Chiropractic Assistant
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My newborns laugh <3 image.jpg

Comment

Awe, I love pf babees! Look at those chubby arms! Nom nom time!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

haha! Inorite?! They are just the best bit of gear. He's only just started laughing with us. I showed my MiL this photo. She's coming over with the camera this arvo.

Comment

Thank god for a less stressful work. The fact that I'm not being consumed by anxiety every morning makes me smile
                  [4:82]

Comment

Spent yesterday jammin'.

Peach-strawberry jam, to be specific. Supremely tasty!
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The canning season started early for us this year. we have canned Apricot jam and Strawberry jam already. I think we are going to try cantaloupe preserves this year. It is hard to eat them all fresh and we end up giving them away. Tomatoes are beginning to ripen and the potatoes and sweet potatoes are growing crazy. We will have more than we can store again. We are dicing and freezing onions this year - the dehydrator doesn't leave them with enough flavor.
                      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I finally found a way to show everyone inside my book of shadows! I can't tell you how long I've wanted to share it, but I couldn't work out how to do it without sharing the personal written content too. It has taken me over a week to edit the images and put this all together. There are so many more pages I'd have liked to share but the editing process was just such a drag.

Anyway, I'm really, really, really happy to finally be able to show off the books I've poured so much love into over the years. So please go check my blog if you wanna see! Who knows, maybe some others will be inspired to share blurred-out pages from their own spiritual journal. That would be awesome!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Watching the Republican convention after Ted Cruz.

Comment

Haha! He actually said a lot of things I agree with/believe, which means he contradicted himself. Anyone who knows me IRL or on fb knows I often say things like "Fight for our rights - even the ones you don't personally plan to use", etc. I had to LOL that I actually liked some of the things he said. Then I checked myself and remembered who I was listening to.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My park has been awarded the Green Flag! We've known for a while but were told to keep it hush until it was officially announced. I'm so proud to be a member of the team that made this possible, although I can't take much credit being a relatively new addition.

News Guardian Article

I'm not in the photo btw. It was taken on Monday and I was working Sunday and Monday night so couldn't make it.

We potted some new comfrey, rosemary and 2 varieties of sage in the herb garden this morning. That's the last of the bald patches filled up. I wanted to take photos now that everything is in full bloom, but the schools have broken up for summer so there were kids everywhere (not that I'm complaining.. it's lovely to see the park being enjoyed so much by the community, it's just not the most attractive way to show off a medieval healing garden). Maybe I'll pop along early next week and try to beat the crowds.
                              Last edited by Jembru; 22 Jul 2016, 09:32.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I downloaded win10 before I left for work. Came back and started it up. It's all there! My system is ALIVE!!!

Of course I removed a bunch of stuff off my start menu. And I'll never use Cortana. And I'll never use that windows thingy with the apps. I just made everything the way I had it before. It's great! And yeah, it is actually a beautiful interface. I didn't even have to change my icon sizes. Everything is big with tiles so it's very user friendly for me. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X