This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I just got an email back from the Glasgow Museums saying if I send in the application form there is a high chance of me being able to volunteer there!!!
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

...grades are in!!

hello!! A- in statistics! I haven't had an A in math since the 7th grade!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=80.msg23124#msg23124 date=1292607775]
        ...grades are in!!

[/quote]

Well done X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

...grades are in!!

[/quote]

Yay!!!
          Congrats, woman!
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

...grades are in!!

[/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

...grades are in!!

[/quote]

Awesome!

Well what makes me smile is there's a cute guy who's flirting like crazy with me, and he's into guys. His best friend is one of my friends (not surpriseing my school is small) she says I got a good chance.
              Circe

Comment

So I was totally on the radio today I won tickets to the movies for identifying Paul Rudd's voice in a movie clip. XD

Now I am jamming to Ke$ha really loud and it's pretty awesome!!!!!

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=80.msg23019#msg23019 date=1292557628]
                  Like how he's doing via Youtube.
                  Ok. :
                  [/quote]
                  I know right?! I was thinking that too. Although I think he has some great points, they are lost because of the choice of delivery.

Comment

Finally tracked down some Charoite, Well it's taken long enough
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Looking forward to a week today, Spending our first "alone" christmas together since we met!

Remembering Jewel, our dog running around my office last night When my Wife came by to pick me up from work, she had the biggest smile (the dog, the wife was smiling too )

M
                      In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

I'm dressed as a fairy. Nuff said

Comment

I have kitties helping keep my feets warm
                          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg23457#msg23457 date=1292752349]
                            [/quote]

^ this. I love fairies, dressed up as a gothic fairy for halloween this year
                            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg23457#msg23457 date=1292752349]
                              [/quote]

^ That made me smile.

Comment

Eddie izzard makes me smile, i need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X